Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

Question Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

Dear All,

I am beginner and I have bought S$388 on August 8 2010 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide Angle lens wide from the shop in Lucky Plaza.

It is worth for the price at S$388...?

Regards,
    RUSY

Default Re: Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

Quote Originally Posted by vieramsil View Post
    Dear All,

I am beginner and I have bought S$388 on August 8 2010 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide Angle lens wide from the shop in Lucky Plaza.

Regards,
    RUSY
    Sadly no.
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

Default Re: Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

How much the actual price, may be you know?

Thanks

for ur reading

Using Wide Angle / Tele Converter on your camera
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=477934
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

From the brand name, it would be obvious to you what it can do.

VitaCON

So I hope it helps you with your decision

Cheers!

PS: If you save for another 400 to 500 more, you can get a true wide angle from the 3rd party lens manufacturers.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

You got CONNED....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

How much the actual price, may be you know?

Thanks
    How much do you think two to three pieces of low grade optical glass will cost? S$38?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

take it as a lesson and move on bah
    Playing with M43.

Dear All,

Regards,
    RUSY
    You already bought. Already conned. Cost less than $50.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Dear All,

Regards,
    RUSY
    Nope, not at all. These are truly rubbish pieces of glass, you would need to *pay me* to attach them to a lens.

You should have done your research before buying. Lucky Plaza is one huge con job, the shop owner is laughing all the way to the bank because of customers like you.

Those Vitacon pieces of rubbish are worth 20-30 SGD at most, and only do more harm than good to your images.
    Alpha

Dear All,

Thanks for your comments.

Never mind, I have called and complained them and will come over to shop, I will cancel the purchase, if they don't want my money back, i will report it to Singapore Police.

Thanks all....

Regards,
    IRMAN

Dear All,

Never mind, I have called and complained them and will come over to shop, I will cancel the purchase, if they don't want my money back, i will report it to Singapore Police.

Thanks all....

Regards,
    IRMAN
    Won't work. They didn't do anything illegal. They offered you a price, you accepted it because you chose not to do research and educate yourself first.
    Alpha

I will suggest you not to use if your lens front element rotate while focusing.

This is heavy for the lens as it is mounted on the front thread, as such, it may damage your lens motor sooner or later.
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

Dear All,

Thanks all....

Regards,
    IRMAN
    Bro...mistake already made. No point crying over spilt milk. See whether they will refund you the money for returned goods. Normally if it is bubble pack, the retailer won't take it back. Then the next step is to engage CASE to pursue the matter on your behalf. If you are not member of CASE then you got to pay a membership fee.

For info: Vitacon is made for video cameras. The lens due to its lower optic quality will degrade DSLR images.

Hope that helps.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Blog Entries

Dear All,

Thanks all....

Regards,
    IRMAN
    Move on dude. You have no case. You are offered a price to buy something, and you accepted. Willing buyer willing seller. Even if you sue them in court, you will lose.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 8th August 2010 at 12:45 PM.

You can always complain to CASE. But I won't pin too much hope into it.

Deregistered

Dear All,

Regards,
    RUSY
    I don't even think this thing is worth $38.80...

Blog Entries

new one is $45-50 ........ boy, that's silly.......... NAME THE SHOP at least !
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Dear All,

Regards,
    RUSY
    Dear All,

Thanks all....

Regards,
    IRMAN
    How come your name can change?
    Retail purchases return policy are governed by store policy usually... do you think such a store would have a return policy?
    It's really tough luck for you, but there's little you can do. That salesman must've been really convincing to make you part with so much money so readily.
    Do you normally buy things (eg. furniture, electronics, car, property, etc) without checking the market price?
    Exploring! :)

I guess.. as a beginner in a certain hobby or business we all get conned sooner or later. Just discovered some similar adapter in the depths of my equipment storage box. I hope I will never find the receipt .. forgetting is a blessing at times
    TS: move on .. it was a darn expensive lesson you booked here.
    EOS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast