Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Intro to Photography for Newbies

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    Can I walk downwards from Y.W.C.A. building? Is it easiler to walk down from there?
    Well, never try that way before. Maybe you go there earlier to find it. Should not be much of the problem. Just remeber if you are lost , try to locate the Fort Canning Centre for help.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Well, never try that way before. Maybe you go there earlier to find it. Should not be much of the problem. Just remeber if you are lost , try to locate the Fort Canning Centre for help.
    heh.. okay! Anyone interested for a pool sesion before the outing at Singapore Shopping ctr?

heh.. okay! Anyone interested for a pool sesion before the outing at Singapore Shopping ctr?
    In case u miss the map, here is a special one for u. Make sure you step on those red dots.
    Last edited by DarkForce; 15th May 2004 at 09:16 AM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

In case u miss the map, here is a special one for u. Make sure you step on those red dots.
    ya..saw it. Just feeling lazy to walk all the way to the National Library From which MRT should I alight?

Last edited by nicholaslee; 15th May 2004 at 09:20 AM.

yoyo darkforce, don't do that. khairi told me not to do the above so i'm tellin ya now, link it straight from its webby, don't copy it!
    Last edited by foxtwo; 15th May 2004 at 09:24 AM.

ya..saw it. Just feeling lazy to walk all the way to the National Library From which MRT should I alight?
    City Hall MRT Station.

Lazy is the barrier to success. Do u know that u are very lucky that so many ppt here to help u?

Remember back in my time when I first take up photography, no one even bother to help me at all. I have to pick up everything single photography concept on my own. I have to travel to location myself where I can''t get any much guide. Thus I learn through the very hard way.

Young ppt like u still dare to say u are lazy ?

Opps. sound like I am very old like that
    Last edited by DarkForce; 15th May 2004 at 09:15 AM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    yoyo darkforce, don't do that. khairi told me not to do the above so i'm tellin ya now, link it straight from its webby, don't copy it!
    paiseh darkforce

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    Oh sorry, Foxtwo and nicholaslee, please kindly remove the map link under your quote section. Thanks

The fact is even the link is not allow too. Some company got into trouble just to put the link there.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

hi...
    can anyone tell me if there is anymore space for me to chuck in???like to know!!!!thanx!!

Hi roosevelt,

If you like you can come for today's session, since vanisia couldn't make it.

Hi all,

I should be having my lunch at the S11 besides National Library at ard 1.30pm. Anyone interested??

Then we can walk up Fort Canning........very near.

Yo icer,

Me, denis and vamptress will be joining you for lunch..

C U there at 1.30

Quote Originally Posted by etgoh
    C U there at 1.30
    Okie. dun think I see u before. Hope that u know snapbpy, denis or Vamp.
    If not look out for a guy wearing a yellow shirt with the number 12 in front.

I'm late.....If by any chance there is someone opt out on 22/5, I'll like to join in...

sorry man...too late...just came in then i saw this msg....sorry!!!

hello ziploc,

mind if i tag along on 22nd? not exactly a newbie, but more than willing to help out if needed.

TIA
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Thumbs up

who's back from today's lesson?? Heh.. today's lesson by ziploc was really really good All newbies MUST attend this course.

Thanks ziploc and Willy (If I don't remember the name wrongly, ziploc's asst.) for their excellent explanation. I cleared many of my doubts on photography

Yes, thanks for the lesson today.
    Learnt many things.

Yo!! I totally agree with u Nicholas.. I had a wonderful time and definitely pick up a lot from ziploc and willy! Thanks for taking their time to give us this introductory course ! Nice to know all of guys today !! CSY, i think its really a small world that u and i know Boon Ping.. and good investment on those second hand equipments u have !! Ziploc, keep us updated on the nite outing u suggested ? THanks again !!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast