Some places are forgotten, many not even seen during my generation..
there is a re-telecast:
I think there are a few places which are fenced up/open only to the film crew, so best is to check back if we pass be any of the sites.
ARRRGGGHHHH!!! I missed the re-telecast due to work!! Can some kind soul help to list down the places featured? Especially the old playground.....thanks
Not comprehensive, but here's what i got...
1. Lam Yeo Coffee powder factory
2. Clive Street Coffeeshop
3. Mamashop @ Macpherson
4. Toa Payoh Lor 1 Wet Market
5. Dragon Fountain @ Whampoa Estate
6. Overhead Bridge @ Ang Mo Kio - Lor Chuan
7. Dragon Head Playground @ Toa Payoh
8. Playground @ Dover Estate
9. Katong Swimming Complex
10. Queenstown Bowl
11. Hougang 'Rainbow' Estate
12. Haw Par Villa
13. C.M.C Coffeeshop @ Katong
14. Tan Hiap Hong Charcoal
15. Sungei Road aka Flea Market
16. Bus Stop @ Lim Chu Kang
17. Old Elevator behind building @ Maxwell Market
18. Tg Pagar Railway
19. Seletar Airbase Estate
20. Abandon Railway @ Bukit Timah
21. Pierce Reservoir
22. Golden Mile Complex
23. Yangtze Cinema
24. Woodlands Cinema
25. Capitol Theatre
26. Tian Hock Keng Temple
27. Kampong Buangkok
28. Klin @ ???
29. Kelong @ Punggol
31. A Kampong belonging to a Malay Royalties @ Bukit Purmei (My own addition)
Thats all... Bros who wish to add on to the list, correct any errors or provide additional info, pls feel free to do so..
Happy Exploring and snapping
Not sure if Kampong is a right description but its located beside Block 102, its called Tanah Kubor Kerajaan Johor according to Streetdirectory.com
The Dragon Kiln is at junction of Jln Bahar and PIE, near the entrance of NTU (Jln Bahar). Google search "Dragon Kiln Singapore".
And Yangtze Cinema. Haha! After shooting, can pop in for a movie. I think "Womb Raider" was showing there once!
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...el_site_15523/ (shop house 796 / 846A that stretch)
fountain pen repair shop is at bras brasah complex.