Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoot @ OCH

Default Shoot @ OCH

Peterpan suggested to OCH (Old Changi Hospital) and shoot. Day and Night.
    Day is just a try out so if any one is interested can try out the night one.

Theme would be "Spooky capture"
    will be shooting those spooky pictures, by using some smoke etc.

what do you guys think?
    throw in all the suggestion in.

regards
    denis

Wahz sure or not??..
    Is it this week??..
    My camp's really near there..so
    if ya going maybe i join u but only at nite
    if i m in camp ie..
    Zeng Liwei | Photos

interesting... I wanna go!!

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    interesting... I wanna go!!
    whaha..You again..you want go ? ppl who are born in at least in 1986 then can go, other than this aibt hard ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by denis
    whaha..You again..you want go ? ppl who are born in at least in 1986 then can go, other than this aibt hard ? LOL
    Denis => <= The_Cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Paperkurt
    Wahz sure or not??..
    Is it this week??..
    My camp's really near there..so
    if ya going maybe i join u but only at nite
    if i m in camp ie..
    not very sure. we need more ppl. you must be dare devil to go there with small grp of ppl.

more suggestion!

you're in Commando?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Denis => <= The_Cheat
    Whaha

i pass for this outing... i rather shoot humans then ghost....

haha..no ppl = no outing
    morning also don't want ?

haha..no ppl = no outing
    morning also don't want ?
    All the best for the outing man...

ehzz...yes..
    not very sure. we need more ppl. you must be dare devil to go there with small grp of ppl.

more suggestion!

you're in Commando?
    Zeng Liwei | Photos

haha...basket denis! In fact I'm one month before 1st Jan 1988 wor! See me so Young! Don't you feel old? haha

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    haha...basket denis! In fact I'm one month before 1st Jan 1988 wor! See me so Young! Don't you feel old? haha
    Whaha..NO, though i look old! IT doesn't MATTER! haha,
    u know what nich, you're still the YOUNGest.! whaha ..
    okok, cannot bully you, if not i'll get

I've never seen OCH before.. so i'm interested Eh calvin, hum ji. HAHA. Actually i wanna go see the place, see what's it like.. haha. =x

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    I've never seen OCH before.. so i'm interested Eh calvin, hum ji. HAHA. Actually i wanna go see the place, see what's it like.. haha. =x
    hum your head lah... i dont like to shoot thing tat i cannot see..

erhm...wat do u guys hope to achieve there??? take IR photos???? this kind of stuff videocam take blaire witch style better...

anyway...dun fool ard wif these things.....

if u guys wanna do i can suggest things to do...i did before in an old colonial house..but never post for some reasons.....bring tourches.....get one another to walk towards doorways...get streaks to create ghostly effects...

single onminous lights also can...

A few years ago, my platoon went up to one of the old ,deserted ,"rumoured to be haunted" houses near Hendon camp to explore. When we went near the house, some guy swung open the door, shone a powerful torchlight at us (the house was in total darkness before this) and screamed at us to get off the compound. Pretty freaky, still it was fun.

However, my point here is, while the existance of ghosts is still a unverified science question, it might be possible for crooks to use these houses as illegal hideouts.

Well, if you are still going there, say hi to yourselves when you open the door. Muahaha

Quote Originally Posted by leodo
    A few years ago, my platoon went up to one of the old ,deserted ,"rumoured to be haunted" houses near Hendon camp to explore. When we went near the house, some guy swung open the door, shone a powerful torchlight at us (the house was in total darkness before this) and screamed at us to get off the compound. Pretty freaky, still it was fun.

However, my point here is, while the existance of ghosts is still a unverified science question, it might be possible for crooks to use these houses as illegal hideouts.

Well, if you are still going there, say hi to yourselves when you open the door. Muahaha
    i hear some ppl there were taking durgs so they will chase ppl out. we know these kind of things can't mess with, but look, this kind of thing is like driving, you don't bang on ppl cars, but others will bang onto you. we're not there taking their Ghost pic, but we're taking spooky pics with perhaps ourself inside.

I dun mind going for the shoot, but issit allowed? My impression is that there is a security bloke there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast