Thread: Adobe Gamma

Default Adobe Gamma

Can any1 tell me the center box that the wizard was refering to isit A or B?
    Coz all along i presumed the center box is the one marked B (cannot become black even if i lower brightness to 0).

Default Re: Adobe Gamma

Originally posted by Mystix
    Can any1 tell me the center box that the wizard was refering to isit A or B?
    Coz all along i presumed the center box is the one marked B (cannot become black even if i lower brightness to 0).

It's referring to B. It might not be possible to make it totally black (particularly on LCD monitors). Anyway, it says NOT to make it totally black.

Regards
    CK

thanks...thought i was doin the wrong thing coz abit funny like that contrast at 100 brightness at 0.

Jerome
    Guests

After calibrating the screen, how come Adobe says we need to recalibrate the whole process if the contrast or brightness knobs are touched?

Originally posted by Jerome
    After calibrating the screen, how come Adobe says we need to recalibrate the whole process if the contrast or brightness knobs are touched?
    Anytime you change the brightness/contrast, the gamma setting will be off, so you'll need to recalibrate again.

Regards
    CK