Thread: Where to sell old Macbooks?

Default Where to sell old Macbooks?

Hi, does anyone have recommendations on where to sell second hand Macbooks? Would be grateful if anyone can provide me with a good contact that offers a good price for it. Many thanks!

Default Re: Where to sell old Macbooks?

You can try posting on the Mac User Group Singapore forum. I don't think they are as busy as clubsnap bns but you can give it a shot.

Two 'peculiarities' - you need to register before you can see the bns threads and you need to make 5 posting on the other threads before you can post something on the bns forum.

Here's the link: http://www.macusersg.org/forums/index.php

Thanks! but my adapter is spoiled, so i dun think i will be able to sell it on the forum... i am looking at those second hand computer shops that dun mind taking in laptops that are not 100% working....

Quote Originally Posted by Kermitfm View Post
    You can try posting on the Mac User Group Singapore forum. I don't think they are as busy as clubsnap bns but you can give it a shot.

Two 'peculiarities' - you need to register before you can see the bns threads and you need to make 5 posting on the other threads before you can post something on the bns forum.

Here's the link: http://www.macusersg.org/forums/index.php

Adaptor spoil cannot sell in forums? Didn't know this. I came across pple selling dslr without adaptor also leh.

U can try hardwarezone or sim lim square. 4th floor if I'm not wrong.
    39, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77.

hehe i tot usually buyers would want to buy something that is in working condition... w/o adapter they cannot test the laptop .....

ok... i will my luck posting in the forum then ... tks!

I would suggest you get a used adapter or get a third party adapter first, I assume with adapter you mean the charger? There are few third party ones sold on the net

And can try Hardwarzone too, many are selling their Macs there

HS

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    I would suggest you get a used adapter or get a third party adapter first, I assume with adapter you mean the charger? There are few third party ones sold on the net

And can try Hardwarzone too, many are selling their Macs there

HS
    Agreed. With adaptor u can sell higher.
    39, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77.

Quote Originally Posted by oceantoofar View Post
    Hi, does anyone have recommendations on where to sell second hand Macbooks? Would be grateful if anyone can provide me with a good contact that offers a good price for it. Many thanks!
    Go to Slivercore, Sim Lim Sq 6 storey, once up the escalator, you will see the shop. Go in, ask Alfred. SLS have shops taking in old MacBooks - if they still want it.

Alternatively, go HWZ, their b/s section.

Hey thanks!!! will give that shop a try.

Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    Go to Slivercore, Sim Lim Sq 6 storey, once up the escalator, you will see the shop. Go in, ask Alfred. SLS have shops taking in old MacBooks - if they still want it.

Alternatively, go HWZ, their b/s section.