Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small camera bag recommendations .

Default Small camera bag recommendations .

Okay , first off please pardon me if this is posted in the wrong section .

Yeah , okay . Im looking for small bag for me keep my dslr when carrying around school or small functions . Dont have to put accessories , just the camera itself can already . Hmm , just wanna keep low profile when not using . Any solutions or camera bag/pouch/toploader you can recommend me ? I have a real tight budget , less than $100 .

Hope you can help , thanks so much .
    NIKON D90 | NIKKOR 35mm F/1.8G | NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8D | TOKINA 11-16mm F/2.8

Deregistered

Default Re: Small camera bag recommendations .

Crumpler 4MDH,Lowepro Topload(Forgot what number)...

Blog Entries

depending on what lens u have .... a Toploader (45 thru 75) or the Think Tank equivalent
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

there are many bags that will fit ur purpose since it is so general. One good one is Lowepro Photorunner ($55 IIRC).
    cameras are not made of tofu

im using the d90 + 18-200mm .

I need something that just fits this camera , so that its compact . I have a rezo190 and fastpack200 . Now im looking for something that can be easily brought around .
    Last edited by loozhengyuan; 5th August 2010 at 08:08 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by loozhengyuan View Post
    im using the d90 + 18-200mm .
    We can see that from your signature...

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    We can see that from your signature...
    Ya but some people ask depends on what gear im using , so i clarify again loh . HAHA .

Quote Originally Posted by loozhengyuan View Post
    Okay , first off please pardon me if this is posted in the wrong section .

Yeah , okay . Im looking for small bag for me keep my dslr when carrying around school or small functions . Dont have to put accessories , just the camera itself can already . Hmm , just wanna keep low profile when not using . Any solutions or camera bag/pouch/toploader you can recommend me ? I have a real tight budget , less than $100 .

Hope you can help , thanks so much .
    how about just get one of those small messenger bags?

I myself do so on occassion.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

A friend of mine has a small bag that may be what you're looking for. He uses a D70s and a 18-200mm, which is similar to what you have. It's a blue colour small bag, by Lowepro I believe, and should fit your setup nicely. Have a look at the Lowepro website, should be able to find it.

I mean any basic bag t fit your body and kit lens would be fine. Crumpler 4 million would be snug, if you have a hot shoe flash too

hey you can use a lowepro passport sling.. i'm using one for my daily needs, go out with gf etc.. doesn't take up alot of space, perfect for being a travel bag..

its pretty cheap, nice sling bag, that can pass off as a normal bag anytime..

go check it out at cathay photo... or lowepro website http://products.lowepro.com/product/...ing,2190,4.htm

actually i have seen this brand called Bagman, the logo looks abit like krumpler. but its cheap and relatively good. but its all about practicality! i saw it in challenger in funan..

Quote Originally Posted by manveer View Post
    actually i have seen this brand called Bagman, the logo looks abit like krumpler. but its cheap and relatively good. but its all about practicality! i saw it in challenger in funan..
    I have been using bagman for about 4 years. The quality is decent.
    Samsung NX10+30mm, Fuji S6500FD

and cheaper than alot of the other brands too!

Perhaps you search for camera pad..

I have similar requirement and I want to find cushioned cover or camera pad for my D500 so I can put into my normal bag / backpack. I saw look-alike at Cathay Marina and it's definitely less than $100 but i thought the padding is a little too thin. Any recommendations?

try Lowepro - SlingShot 102 AW, it fit my d90 + 70-200mm +lx3 + 50mm 1.8. i got it from b&s for only $50 (1 month old).

I would buy a camera insert and put it into a normal bag. Fits all your requirements and its 30bucks?

Sounds like you need a holster style sling bag, something like the Lowepro Topload Zoom. I saw it selling at Challenger and Song Brothers. Around $20, if I remember correctly.

Are u using the body with grip ?

If u don't use the grip, can get a 4mdh. Trendy colors.. Fit with what u wear and most importantly no one knows it's a camera bag.

Lowepro gives is good but not as trendy as crumpler.. Which I feel it gives a serious look..

Called tk foto and checked the price for 4mdh, it's $90.. Can fit your budget..

$100 for 5mdh which I feel it's more worth sometimes can store an additional umbrella.. Or something..
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Quote Originally Posted by irphotography View Post
    I would buy a camera insert and put it into a normal bag. Fits all your requirements and its 30bucks?
    I have a think tank change up but when I do street shooting or when traveling and doesn't anyone to know I am carrying a camera, I use a Chinatown bought shoulder bag. I lined it with neoprene to give a little protection and add additional stitches at the shoulder strap/bag joint to strengthen it. The outside is a little grimy (perfect for street camo) but I vacuum the inside often to keep it clean. It can hold a 7d with 17-55 mm with some room to spare for small accessories.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast