Thread: Black and white photography courses

Default Black and white photography courses

which place do you guys recommend to pick up black and white photography and darkroom technique? is objectifs good? please advice!

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    which place do you guys recommend to pick up black and white photography and darkroom technique? is objectifs good? please advice!
    YES, nice place but a little expensive. Try Stanley's oso.. PM ProImage to enquire

u can learn from SAFRA Photo Club.... be the member and u can use the darkroom and chemical for FREE.......

Take a look at http://www.jmpjoseph.com/

The creative foundation followed by the advance darkroom techniques should cover what you need.

Thanks alot guys.

the SAFRA one is quite good i feel, given the low fees and it's quite comprehensive. but then, the duration is too long (16 weeks), and as a NSF, i couldn't get off if i have exercise or training.