Thread: strawberry fall..from newbie

Default strawberry fall..from newbie

hi all, just to share my shoot below...(only one)

Default Re: strawberry fall..from newbie

not bad for a newbie! although the water splashes is not sharp (not sure if sharp is the correct word to use here) enough to me.

but i cannot comment much haha since i never done such shoots before, perhaps one day i will try.

Just my 2 cents worth of comments. I find the red of the strawberries overly-saturated that it loses the details of the fruit surface. And the glass is a bit tilted to the left. Would have been nice if the glass is upright. Also, the exterior of the glass has some water droplets. I would have cleaned the glass exterior so that it looks cleaner in terms of feel. Maybe a faster shutter or higher ISO would have helped reduced the blurring of the water droplets.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    not bad for a newbie! although the water splashes is not sharp (not sure if sharp is the correct word to use here) enough to me.

but i cannot comment much haha since i never done such shoots before, perhaps one day i will try.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaxdd View Post
    Just my 2 cents worth of comments. I find the red of the strawberries overly-saturated that it loses the details of the fruit surface. And the glass is a bit tilted to the left. Would have been nice if the glass is upright. Also, the exterior of the glass has some water droplets. I would have cleaned the glass exterior so that it looks cleaner in terms of feel. Maybe a faster shutter or higher ISO would have helped reduced the blurring of the water droplets.
    Thanks for the input...i will try to improve as mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum View Post
    many thanks....

any flash used?sorry cant spot it however its a good try. well done! keep up bro

Quote Originally Posted by Cjhnsn View Post
    any flash used?sorry cant spot it however its a good try. well done! keep up bro
    internal flash from camera used...