Thread: Problem installing XDrive Pro using Win ME

Default Problem installing XDrive Pro using Win ME

Hi,
    Not sure if anyone here can help me. I've just purchased a XDrive Pro with a 30GB pre-installed inside. Following the installation procedure I'm still unable to get the Icon to show up on My Computer.
    Got some funny msg while trying to install using Control Panel, Hardware detection. eg: USBNTMAP.SYS not found and USBSTOR.SYS not found. Any techie here can provide some solution. Needs to get it working otherwise would consider selling it and trade off for Nixvue DA Lite instead.

ASAP please. Thanks

I suspect you may need to install the drivers from the CD-ROM. Read the manual. A lot of people don't..and end up having problems.

I did install the driver from CD.

sounds like a USB prob... have you upgraded the latest service pack?
    Bloggerfly - Migrated my Blog
    Bloggerfly Gallery

Just suggestion. I use the XDrive Pro with XP and had a similar issue after I installed the drivers. I uninstalled the drivers and let XP Plug & Play on the drive and it works? Maybe it will also work for ME?

Quote Originally Posted by simonsng
    sounds like a USB prob... have you upgraded the latest service pack?
    You mean to download an update of the software? I've checked vosonic website but the firmware update is only for increasing the speed nothing to do with the USB pproblem.