Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much to charge landscape photography per picture of building?

Default Re: How much to charge landscape photography per picture of building?

yes, pl do so,lol... old thread.. I did not notice the date..

marcus

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    this is a one and a half year old thread and TS didn't follow up, has not log in since last September,

a typical shoot and forget thread.
    if have nothing else to add, I would like lock this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    I am curious to know how willing are property agents to pay? Developers might have a deeper pockets? For big projects like good class bungalows or whole condo blocks maybe? I think if spending a 4 figure sum on photos can help them move a big project a lot faster and smoother to profit 5 or even 6 figures, it sounds reasonable. But for small resale units I would think rather unlikely?

Also for new projects which haven't even completed the building process, many are actually CGI images rather than photography?
    Yes, properties are put onto the market before they are completed so artists' impressions are more valuable in that sense. Some command up to 5 figures.

Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    I agree with kit. Expro, you have a wealth of experience. You could always try switching to digital. You have MF 645 d wiht 80 m pixels at much lower cost per print. Quite a waste, to leave when others, as kit says, adjusted and more than survive. I could only think your income now is better than your old days as a professional photographer.

marcus
    I feel sad that I'm not the only one seeing this trend. That's how it is.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12