Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 989

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

  1. #861
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Okie.. cracked my brains and i really cant think of any other fast wide angle..

    unless u telling me u intend to get this?
    Salah bro... it is between this two.. but leaning towards the first one.




  2. #862
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Salah bro... it is between this two.. but leaning towards the first one.



    Wah steam steam sia.. getting in china???
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #863
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah steam steam sia.. getting in china???
    dunno yet. But when I checked with TK seems like singapore only more ex by 5-7%. I think better get in Singapore.

    Sigma is only really a lot cheaper in USA. Don't know whey.

  4. #864

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Your pics recently all dramatic man, end of world coming huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! MAY YOU HAVE A NICE DAY TODAY!

    Colourful

    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  5. #865
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    dunno yet. But when I checked with TK seems like singapore only more ex by 5-7%. I think better get in Singapore.

    Sigma is only really a lot cheaper in USA. Don't know whey.
    Made is USA?

  6. #866
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Made is USA?
    Made in Japan leh.

  7. #867
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Nikon Users~!

    Its official

    http://www.macworld.com/article/1535...ouncement.html

    They finally update the 85 f1.4 after so many donkey yrs

    And the new cam and those tele zooms sure look interesting~!!

    BBB!!!!!
    55-300... hmmmmm....

    D3100 looks tempting leh... wonder if I can convince my gf to carry it around..
    Exploring! :)

  8. #868
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Made in Japan leh.
    Hmm.. then maybe coz US dollar drop. Wahhaha... oh wait. That doesn't make sense either. US dollar drop, then Japan dollar go up, then price should actually go up, right? Err.. who's an economist in here?

  9. #869
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Salah bro... it is between this two.. but leaning towards the first one.

    It's a f/1.8? hmmmmmm....... sounds 'delicious'....
    why? 35mm not wide enough on DX?
    hehehehe
    Exploring! :)

  10. #870
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    55-300... hmmmmm....

    D3100 looks tempting leh... wonder if I can convince my gf to carry it around..
    i see quite swee leh.. Nikon fights back to rival the Canon 550D.

    See it's quite packed with features, looks promising
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #871
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Your pics recently all dramatic man, end of world coming huh?
    I think it's due to the hunger from fasting

    but very dramatic photos nonetheless!
    Exploring! :)

  12. #872

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Japan committed to ship in US$ ...... fixed some time ago, so when US$ drop, become cheap to us .... but same in US$, the one losing out .... the Japanese, because US$ now can be converted to less Yen for them .... haha

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Hmm.. then maybe coz US dollar drop. Wahhaha... oh wait. That doesn't make sense either. US dollar drop, then Japan dollar go up, then price should actually go up, right? Err.. who's an economist in here?
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  13. #873

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Once you can convince her, then she also hook, you hosei liao .....

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    55-300... hmmmmm....

    D3100 looks tempting leh... wonder if I can convince my gf to carry it around..
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  14. #874
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Hmm.. then maybe coz US dollar drop. Wahhaha... oh wait. That doesn't make sense either. US dollar drop, then Japan dollar go up, then price should actually go up, right? Err.. who's an economist in here?
    If USD depreciate against JPY, den means more USD need to used to exchg JPY..

    Price shd go up leh.. So shd be the other way round la.. e.g. USD appreciate against JPY
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #875

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Most trade in US$, and most contracts are forward contract ... so it takes time for the seller to adjust price .... And one more thing, most manufacturer dont adjust so fast anyway, they still make money , the same as in HK, the lens , accessories , getting cheaper and cheaper by the day ... in S$ terms that is
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  16. #876
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Bros,

    Look at this link!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748095

    We have a YOUNG SUN CHASER! Should we invite her in? Junior member?
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  17. #877

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Aiyo, the pictures very good leh .... I need to dig hole and hide my head ....
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  18. #878
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Japan committed to ship in US$ ...... fixed some time ago, so when US$ drop, become cheap to us .... but same in US$, the one losing out .... the Japanese, because US$ now can be converted to less Yen for them .... haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    If USD depreciate against JPY, den means more USD need to used to exchg JPY..

    Price shd go up leh.. So shd be the other way round la.. e.g. USD appreciate against JPY
    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Most trade in US$, and most contracts are forward contract ... so it takes time for the seller to adjust price .... And one more thing, most manufacturer dont adjust so fast anyway, they still make money , the same as in HK, the lens , accessories , getting cheaper and cheaper by the day ... in S$ terms that is
    Wah... okay. So now Made In Japan, Buy In US. Next time got currency movement, I consult you guys again

  19. #879
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Bros,

    Look at this link!

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748095

    We have a YOUNG SUN CHASER! Should we invite her in? Junior member?
    I thought that one is DD123's prodigee?
    Last edited by wildcat; 19th August 2010 at 04:46 PM. Reason: incorrect word used :-p

  20. #880
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I thought that one is DD123's prodigee?
    i thot so too..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •