Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 989

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

  1. #61
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Liquifyyyyyy
    i m not admitting it nor denying!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Shshshshhshsh.. i m not admitting it nor denying!!!!
    I think this become our standard Bart-Simpson didntdoit reply.

  2. #62
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Die.. you all ask me to post in CB's MBS thread... now I am feel like I am writing article after article....
    cham...

  3. #63

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Die.. you all ask me to post in CB's MBS thread... now I am feel like I am writing article after article....
    cham...
    u shld be honoured ma.. u so pro in this area.. share your experience..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  4. #64
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Die.. you all ask me to post in CB's MBS thread... now I am feel like I am writing article after article....
    cham...
    traitor

    Kekeke... share share lor, if he doesn't mind. I thought he'll normally close up by now already.

    "We are the borg. Resistance is futile. AYBABTU."

  5. #65
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Die.. you all ask me to post in CB's MBS thread... now I am feel like I am writing article after article....
    cham...
    it's your own fault that you like sharing your knowledge!
    Exploring! :)

  6. #66
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    it's your own fault that you like sharing your knowledge!

  7. #67
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    traitor

    Kekeke... share share lor, if he doesn't mind. I thought he'll normally close up by now already.

    "We are the borg. Resistance is futile. AYBABTU."
    No la. He is outing king already la. has like at least 4 outings open at any one time...

    damn power.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Die.. you all ask me to post in CB's MBS thread... now I am feel like I am writing article after article....
    cham...
    Consider this a gd deed ~ time to spread the goodness to all.. raise ur profile abit.. p.s. though we all quite high profile liao..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #69
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    No la. He is outing king already la. has like at least 4 outings open at any one time...

    damn power.
    20+ outings in less than a year??

    Where we only manage 15+ acccumalted in 2 years..

    How to fight? walk over ard.. hands down... champion ..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #70
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    20+ outings in less than a year??

    Where we only manage 15+ acccumalted in 2 years..

    How to fight? walk over ard.. hands down... champion ..
    Good la. Got people to organize outings non-stop. Then people will not complain why no outings.

  11. #71

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Good la. Got people to organize outings non-stop. Then people will not complain why no outings.
    I was thinking of participating in his 25th silver jubilee and 50th golden jubilee outing....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  12. #72
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I was thinking of participating in his 25th silver jubilee and 50th golden jubilee outing....
    Don't have to wait too long. They are at 23 already, as it stands now...

  13. #73
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Great sky great colors great sunset

    but I m still in office
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #74

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Don't have to wait too long. They are at 23 already, as it stands now...
    but if it is just another outing....
    anyway... real busy nowadays.
    I can only attend outing selectively....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #75
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    but if it is just another outing....
    anyway... real busy nowadays.
    I can only attend outing selectively....
    Feel free to pick outings. People pick which movies they would like to watch also.

    But movies you have to pay. Outings are free.

    But funny though... I usually get my best shots when I am shooting landscapes alone... or in small groups... dunno why. I think the God of landscape demands solitude...

    I think something to do with frame of mind too. Less distractions when group is small. If alone, or shooting with 1 buddy, we often get out of each other's way. Minds are left to think in silence, and I focus better and approach the shot a lot better.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 4th August 2010 at 08:08 PM.

  16. #76

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Feel free to pick outings. People pick which movies they would like to watch also.

    But movies you have to pay. Outings are free.

    But funny though... I usually get my best shots when I am shooting landscapes alone... or in small groups... dunno why. I think the God of landscape demands solitude...
    this group is more special to me....at least to me.... first outing I attended in cs was organised by ZCA on the rooftop of the durian husk building. Basically, I stick close to him.... hahaha...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  17. #77
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    this group is more special to me....at least to me.... first outing I attended in cs was organised by ZCA on the rooftop of the durian husk building. Basically, I stick close to him.... hahaha...
    I'm so honored!!
    I guess now I gotta stick close to you instead?
    Exploring! :)

  18. #78
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Great sky great colors great sunset

    but I m still in office
    I saw nice colours in the sky when I was driving west along ECP and exiting Rochor.
    Too bad no camera...
    Exploring! :)

  19. #79
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Great sky great colors great sunset

    but I m still in office
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I saw nice colours in the sky when I was driving west along ECP and exiting Rochor.
    Too bad no camera...
    That's the spirit.

    Cry at every nice sunrise and sunset we did not manage to capture.

  20. #80
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Feel free to pick outings. People pick which movies they would like to watch also.

    But movies you have to pay. Outings are free.

    But funny though... I usually get my best shots when I am shooting landscapes alone... or in small groups... dunno why. I think the God of landscape demands solitude...

    I think something to do with frame of mind too. Less distractions when group is small. If alone, or shooting with 1 buddy, we often get out of each other's way. Minds are left to think in silence, and I focus better and approach the shot a lot better.
    Agreed bro
    I think even in our small group, it's a lil distracting. But not too bad. The God was smiling at us at Lwr Seletar
    Everyone gave each other just enough space too.
    That one limit already.
    Exploring! :)

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •