Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 989

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

  1. #601

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    aiyoh don't chase me la... I will have heart attack!

    Another shot that is more natural looking.


    Oh I found a terrapin along the beach aswell..





    Strange yes?

  2. #602
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah! Your lunch hour so long har? What did you BBB?

    Now it seems every thread I go to, at least one of us is there, spreading the BBB virus...
    Upgraded my SB-R1 to R1C1
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #603
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Upgraded my SB-R1 to R1C1
    you bought the SU-800?
    Exploring! :)

  4. #604
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post


    Strange yes?
    poor fella... you scared it by picking up and placing on a table? hahaha

    Never post all your shots in the galleries section of CS? Swee leh... must let more people appreciate...
    Exploring! :)

  5. #605

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    poor fella... you scared it by picking up and placing on a table? hahaha

    Never post all your shots in the galleries section of CS? Swee leh... must let more people appreciate...
    hahah.. aiyoh.. no la put on my tripod.. just for face shot..

    Nope I don't post all my works on cs but they are available to see on my flickr and deviantart.

  6. #606
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Brooooo, u will be free on Kit's Outing on 280810 right?
    Hope to seeya dere yah.. Maybe den i return u ur ND110..Oh.. too late??~??!
    You not coming out for any sunrise this weekend arh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    sorry, hope not mine pm awake u middle of the night
    As long you don't sms me at 4am in the morning else...

  7. #607
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    hahah.. aiyoh.. no la put on my tripod.. just for face shot..

    Nope I don't post all my works on cs but they are available to see on my flickr and deviantart.
    hehehhe silly me. I thought that was its reflection. Didn't see the size not the same...
    Exploring! :)

  8. #608
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    You not coming out for any sunrise this weekend arh?
    sounds like someone wants his filter NOW
    hehehehehehe
    Exploring! :)

  9. #609
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you bought the SU-800?
    Yup~!!

    Easier for navigation on both my DX/FX bodies for macro and can start my strobists with my SB900 and SB600 liao
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #610
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    You not coming out for any sunrise this weekend arh?
    This weekend ar... still open.. for discussion..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #611
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yup~!!

    Easier for navigation on both my DX/FX bodies for macro and can start my strobists with my SB900 and SB600 liao
    3 of us can do strobist outing already... Su800, sb900 and 3 x sb600... should be enough ba...?
    Exploring! :)

  12. #612

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    heheheh!



    Esplanade backside!

    11 tile panorama with 11mm tokina.

  13. #613
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    sounds like someone wants his filter NOW
    hehehehehehe
    Heh, no lah. Just wondering where the gang is going weekend. I am thinking Ding's outing but there... a bit sian already. I don't think I got any more angles, only can hope for weather changes.

    At the moment I'm surviving quite well on my 3+6 stops (lucky still got backup)

  14. #614
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    heheheh!



    Esplanade backside!

    11 tile panorama with 11mm tokina.
    woah.... eyes and mind-bending....
    Exploring! :)

  15. #615

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    woah.... eyes and mind-bending....
    hehehe.. will have another unique view of esplanade soon!

  16. #616

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)



    Never seen this composition before.

  17. #617
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    3 of us can do strobist outing already... Su800, sb900 and 3 x sb600... should be enough ba...?
    yeah man.. maybe we should do that one day
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #618
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post


    Never seen this composition before.
    damn.. this is really POWER!!!

    dun like dat leh... we all beri de lau kui now....

    hehehehehe... ok at least I know how far I have to catch up...




    ok folks! I think that's it for me today!
    Heading off for dinner.
    Tonight pack up. I think no more time to log on to CS.... dunno if hotel got free internet. Otherwise whole weekend also no CS... hehehehe...

    Enjoy all the outings that have been planned!
    * all of them should have the [SunChasersSG] heading, macam like corporate identity.... y'know?
    Exploring! :)

  19. #619

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    damn.. this is really POWER!!!

    dun like dat leh... we all beri de lau kui now....

    hehehehehe... ok at least I know how far I have to catch up...




    ok folks! I think that's it for me today!
    Heading off for dinner.
    Tonight pack up. I think no more time to log on to CS.... dunno if hotel got free internet. Otherwise whole weekend also no CS... hehehehe...

    Enjoy all the outings that have been planned!
    * all of them should have the [SunChasersSG] heading, macam like corporate identity.... y'know?
    Aiyoh don't like that leeehh... I post because something new and exciting! Other than that all my photos quite slack one! You guys confirm can do better!

    Ok la hopefully can go out with everyone soon! I like outings! It sucks shooting alone all the time.. so boring!

  20. #620

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Heh, no lah. Just wondering where the gang is going weekend. I am thinking Ding's outing but there... a bit sian already. I don't think I got any more angles, only can hope for weather changes.

    At the moment I'm surviving quite well on my 3+6 stops (lucky still got backup)
    Still got bedok one, if u wan
    Canon|Tamron|Gitzo|Manfrotto|Benro|B+W|Hoya|LCW|LEE|HiT ech|Cokin|TianYa

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •