Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part III)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahaha I will ask her first... This kinda thing best not to keep secret. It might come back and bite me in the a$$ if somehow the cat gets let out of the bag.

What do you mean slowly....? hahahahaha

Ok everyone... each person come up with 50c, then we go buy 1 box of disposable gloves... hahahah then can molest freely.
    Yeah , tats right~ mus be frank and honest.. Den compromise.. actually my wife didnt explictly say "CANNOT tale XMM" but she doesnt welcome the idea.. Me as gd hubby of cos dont wan to upset her, dun think one will feel good when ur hubby/bf spend hrs looking and post editing those XMM shots and neglect her one corner.. hee...

Oh oh oh.. u mean not slowly.. or we ard are.. hum sup chi kok pek liao~!!! man.. no denying.. its a fact.. i confess ok~!! i love booty booty booty...34 aso can 36 aso can.. mus be C and above..*lust* oops.. got carried away..

I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    U into macro aso meh? Actually i using only R1 (which is more den enuff for my needs)
    Closet macro shooter... The commander on R1C1 really tempting - can control the balance of the flashes sooooo easily... Good and bad lah, of course... Thinking of using it for product shoots as well as insects...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

U into macro aso meh? Actually i using only R1 (which is more den enuff for my needs)
    The difference is the addition of the SU800 commander, am I right? The close-up speedlights are the same.
    I remember a thread sometime back, where someone mounted 6 x SB-R200s in a circle around the lens... like a modified ring light for portraits... quite interesting catchlights. Super expensive and heavy set-up though.
    Exploring! :)

Yeah , tats right~ mus be frank and honest.. Den compromise.. actually my wife didnt explictly say "CANNOT tale XMM" but she doesnt welcome the idea.. Me as gd hubby of cos dont wan to upset her, dun think one will feel good when ur hubby/bf spend hrs looking and post editing those XMM shots and neglect her one corner.. hee...

Oh oh oh.. u mean not slowly.. or we ard are.. hum sup chi kok pek liao~!!! man.. no denying.. its a fact.. i confess ok~!! i love booty booty booty...34 aso can 36 aso can.. mus be C and above..*lust* oops.. got carried away..

that's what I think also... hence my reluctance... never mind. I ask her first and see what she says.

The difference is the addition of the SU800 commander, am I right? The close-up speedlights are the same.
    I remember a thread sometime back, where someone mounted 6 x SB-R200s in a circle around the lens... like a modified ring light for portraits... quite interesting catchlights. Super expensive and heavy set-up though.
    Ahaha! Tio poison liao, can even quote the model of the commander so well - I can't even!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Closet macro shooter... The commander on R1C1 really tempting - can control the balance of the flashes sooooo easily... Good and bad lah, of course... Thinking of using it for product shoots as well as insects...
    Nt really.. Can control 1 extra grp yes.. U know can customize ur menu settings to quick access ur flashes setting? Two touch n ur gd
    My Flickr|My Son

That's right.. Tat thing alone cost 450... I think it's essential more for indoor studio shoot where u wan to control mutilple flashguns..

I saw one guy add up to 8 sb-r200s.. Expensive yes,, practicability remains a qs still
    Last edited by Numnumball; 4th August 2010 at 01:30 PM.
    My Flickr|My Son

Nt really.. Can control 1 extra grp yes.. U know can customize ur menu settings to quick access ur flashes setting? Two touch n ur gd
    Well, maybe I need to attend one of your serious macro shoots to find out exactly what you meant. Still clueless - and flashless macro shooter (closet of course...)

*edit: but of course I won't, coz for macro shoots - you'd prefer to be alone - not to be annoyed by a pesky newbie kachiaoying beside you.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 4th August 2010 at 01:27 PM.

Ahaha! Tio poison liao, can even quote the model of the commander so well - I can't even!
    I got no use for SU-800..... yet

Oh got new thread already. Am I too late, or can still put name in Reserve list? :-p :-o 8-D

How come no one pre-warn about this event? I would have come in early early do first posting maaah... kekeke.

Well, maybe I need to attend one of your serious macro shoots to find out exactly what you meant. Still clueless - and flashless macro shooter (closet of course...)

*edit: but of course I won't, coz for macro shoots - you'd prefer to be alone - not to be annoyed by a pesky newbie kachiaoying beside you.
    No.. It's ok.. Normally I go with 1 bunch of regulars or 2 or 3 close ones..

But join only when ur serious.. If kachio Only prepared to be screwed

lol
    Last edited by Numnumball; 4th August 2010 at 01:48 PM.
    My Flickr|My Son

No.. It's ok.. Normally I go with 1 bunch of regulars or 2 or 3 close ones..
    Good to know, at least I know you won't be too bothered (I'm not that pesky anyway, more silent than anything else, in fact you won't even notice I'm there...).

Gotta question - would the reverse mounting of my 60mm lens improve the DOF? The reason for asking is someone is selling the BR2A/BR3 on the BnS which spawned me to ponder on this question: BR2A/BR3

No idea how it is used. But read from somewhere that reverse mounting a lens can increase DOF (correct?). I'd use it for indoor studio photography.
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 4th August 2010 at 01:56 PM.

Good to know, at least I know you won't be too bothered (I'm not that pesky anyway, more silent than anything else, in fact you won't even notice I'm there...).

Gotta question - would the reverse mounting of my 60mm lens improve the DOF? The reason for asking is someone is selling the BR2A/BR3 on the BnS which spawned me to ponder on this question: BR2A/BR3

No idea how it is used. But read from somewhere that reverse mounting a lens can increase DOF (correct?). I'd use it for indoor studio photography.
    reverse mounting means you have the lens further away from the sensor plane, since you'd have to use the required adapters. I'm interested to know how that works, though I somehow suspect that it won't increase DOF.

Wah 3rd thread already? Are we all working or what? Hope our bosses not looking over our shoulders wondering what we yapping about. Else if bosses wanna join in, have pluses and minuses ... plus, can leave early for sunset shoots. Minus, can't smoke your way through the wonderful pictures on your computer's desktop wallpaper.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    hehe good to be single and available...
    bro, i join u if u plan to shoot xmm
    bro, I think I scrap the plan for the XMM shoot

Don't feel right about bringing this topic up wth my gf. She might feel offended, especially since she'll be out of the country... I feel as though I'm doing something sneaky... hehehe better not ya?

Enough photo activities to keep me very busy this entire weekend anyway.
    Got Newbies Outing, then Sunday got west coast park one, then monday maybe try to shoot fireworks, then tues got talk org by DD123, then wed got D90 users group TCSS session... too many too many!

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Wah 3rd thread already? Are we all working or what? Hope our bosses not looking over our shoulders wondering what we yapping about. Else if bosses wanna join in, have pluses and minuses ... plus, can leave early for sunset shoots. Minus, can't smoke your way through the wonderful pictures on your computer's desktop wallpaper.
    pretending to work!

Don't feel right about bringing this topic up wth my gf. She might feel offended, especially since she'll be out of the country... I feel as though I'm doing something sneaky... hehehe better not ya?

Got Newbies Outing, then Sunday got west coast park one, then monday maybe try to shoot fireworks, then tues got talk org by DD123, then wed got D90 users group TCSS session... too many too many!
    New Generation Good Man
    新一代好男人
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    New Generation Good Man
    新一代好男人
    hahahaha no la... not so good...
    got a lot of evil thoughts...

Go shoot ugly ugly, pui pui aunty lah. Then test your PP skills... to the limit!

But if like that then... err, what's the point?

hahahaha no la... not so good...
    got a lot of evil thoughts...
    Join the A team... we got anime...

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast