Thread: Shooting Spot for National Day parade

Default Shooting Spot for National Day parade

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have any recommendations for spots and areas to take fireworks and the air display. areas around the padang where we can go and shoot without entering the parade or being blocked off

Default Re: Shooting Spot for National Day parade

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnKohJyhShen View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have any recommendations for spots and areas to take fireworks and the air display. areas around the padang where we can go and shoot without entering the parade or being blocked off
    go the reportage or ready lights action forum for inspiration.

Not possible to do all at once so best is to split between Preview and Actual Day.

fireworks have to find an area where everything fits your frame and if possible have minimal light pollution.

for the air display, certain buildings might have eye level view of the helicopters and fighters.
    Last edited by Reportage; 4th August 2010 at 02:28 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Blog Entries

its too late now but a group of you guys should book a high floor room at the Swissotel and shoot from the balcony
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

I have seen some of the recent photos taken from swissotel... its fantastic...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif