Thread: 300D for sale in bangkok

Default 300D for sale in bangkok

was at bangkok, thailand a couple of weeks ago, when i went shopping at Mah Boon Krung with my relatives.(MBK famous as a pasar malam..good at cheap prices, real/fake)
    i was walking at one of the levels selling electronics when i saw a lady of a small stall selling cameras. upon closer look, i noticed a EOS 300D for sale... price was ard $1800SGD
    hmmm...what do you guys think abt this camera?trustworthy to buy??

$1,800 isn't cheap leh.

I just saw TCW selling EOS 300D + kit lens for $1780 yesterday. Won't risk buying from such places out of Singapore (seems dodgy being pasar malan style), especially if you're Singaporean. Support the local economy!

Errrr... add cost of ticket and accomm. Might as well have peace of mind and buy one here. Shouldn't be much more, right? (Not in the market for a 300D, so I don't know.) Then there's the warranty also. Only valid in Thailand? And MBK... as you know yourself, is filled with "genuine imitations".

London, UK

Don't buy in bkk, its all the old stock and it just came out here about a month ago... I live in bkk that's y i know the prices here... get it in s'pore is way way cheaper...
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.