Thread: Met Olympian Mr C Kunalan.

Default Met Olympian Mr C Kunalan.

was OP for a SYOG outreach event,

For a man in his sixties, he grabbed the SYOG flag and waved it as the bus travelled. Amazing.

wasnt prepared for it and was a spontaneous shot but to me it was one heck of a shot.

damn my lens wasnt wide enough to fit in the flag but you get the idea.

a lot of people recognized him.

he signed a lot of autographs and quite a number wanted to take picture with him.

For those interested, i heard more or less he will be at the atheletics venue almost everyday during the games.

He is also Vice-Mayor for the SYOG Olympic Village. Too bad someone else covering that venue.

[shifted here as it was the recommended place for this thread.]
    Last edited by Reportage; 3rd August 2010 at 12:13 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: Met Olympian Mr C Kunalan.

He has that inspiring character which aspire and motivate people around him; at late 60s he is still a legend in the sports circuit.

He lectures for NCAP classes and it will never be a dull moment hearing him speak.

Blog Entries

even at 60, he still kicks butt when it comes to running. you have to see him leading runs and coaching ard NIE for the PE trainee-teachers to understand why....

and yep. never a dull moment when he lectures. gonna miss having him ard NIE now that he has retired.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

My dad told me he was my dad's IPPT instructor

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    even at 60, he still kicks butt when it comes to running. you have to see him leading runs and coaching ard NIE for the PE trainee-teachers to understand why....

and yep. never a dull moment when he lectures. gonna miss having him ard NIE now that he has retired.
    That i believe. That i believe.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.