Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Review Samsung NX10

Default Re: Samsung NX10 Images and Comments Thread

zen!! thank u so much, wow ur pics are great!!! u an amateur photographer? and u use nx10 with the external flash for these shots?

anyway, i went to artfoto to get a 3rd party flash, it can use!! but i want to ask, is it 3rd party flash dnt sync as well as the original or was it i am new to flash gun? At times i find how come even if i use flash gun, at times the image can be kinda blur?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Biocell View Post
    zen!! thank u so much, wow ur pics are great!!! u an amateur photographer? and u use nx10 with the external flash for these shots?

anyway, i went to artfoto to get a 3rd party flash, it can use!! but i want to ask, is it 3rd party flash dnt sync as well as the original or was it i am new to flash gun? At times i find how come even if i use flash gun, at times the image can be kinda blur?!
    As I said, you have to use manual mode on your flash. In other words, you must know the flash intensity or distance the flash can fire based on your flash guide number and its ratio setting.

Image blur is probably due to hand shake ..... shutter speed too low.

These pics are without flash.
    Last edited by Zenten; 29th August 2010 at 09:35 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

just took these snaps yesterda

still learning, hope can take as good as all of u guys here. btw, i use the yangnuo 3rd party flash

just got my NX10 (18-55 kit) and still trying out the functions. very new to photography. = ]

Bro make gd use of yr cam
    n u will grow with it... If u hav passion I'm sure ur photography skill will improve in no time

Oh jus add on, dnt bother if yr friends who r canikon user say.treat this as ur entry level cam as all d principles of dslr is in there. When ur skill really hav improved n u need to upgrade becos of more lens requirements. Then next time then get a canikon. Btw, by then u shouldn't be getting an entry level cam frm
    those brands already. At least a semi pro or full frame if can afford loh.

Another cheaper option to learn DSLR settings and controls are Samsung EX1 and Panasonic LX3, which are around $550-$600 now I think. NX10 would be a bit expensive ($799~$899) if you treat it as a stepping stone before moving to DSLR, but you have the option to play around with different lens, which is not possible for EX1 or LX3.
    My view is, if you really have passion moving into photography, get a EX1 or LX3 at the beginning to learn the basic controls then buy a DSLR once you have the basics. EX1 or LX3 will then serve as a good backup in your camera bag to go along with your DSLR given its slim size and good image quality.
    However, if you have no intention to buy DSLR in the future, then NX10 will be one of the best interchangable cameras in the market now given its low price, good image quality and very good ergonomics handling.
    Kent Wong Photography |Leica Q & Leica M-P 240 | 75 & 28mm Summilux

Yes,those r gd options too. To me nx10 can be a gd back up cam to me instead, put on d 30mm pancake it's just nice to act as a casual cam put into my bag in those days in future when I lazy to bring my proper dslr out... Hmmmm can't wait to see wat cam out during photokina... Aiming at d300 upgrade or d95 etc

Oh jus add on, dnt bother if yr friends who r canikon user say.treat this as ur entry level cam as all d principles of dslr is in there. When ur skill really hav improved n u need to upgrade becos of more lens requirements. Then next time then get a canikon. Btw, by then u shouldn't be getting an entry level cam frm
    those brands already. At least a semi pro or full frame if can afford loh.
    Agreed.

NX10 does have most of the features as an entry-level dSLR would have giving me the opportunity to learn as I go comfortably and once I understand the concepts, it will give me a better picture of what I need (in terms of upgrading the camera or lens and etc) in the future.

Most importantly, knowing what I can or cannot do with NX10 and nothing beats actual hands-on experience.

Perhaps, we could get Samsung Singapore to arrange a photography class for NX users.

Yes I agreed too!! I think samsung shd appreciate us who show support of their cam by doing more like course for nx10 user. As thry hardly do much advert for their cMera thus giving ppm impression that their cam r sloppy. Frankly if MS color dnt intro or let me knw their functions I wd Just got a canikon. I do think samsung shd do their part too. In future as their NX series grow ppl wd have more confident w them. Ok, hw shd we go abt bring across this message to them?

Yes I agreed too!! I think samsung shd appreciate us who show support of their cam by doing more like course for nx10 user. As thry hardly do much advert for their cMera thus giving ppm impression that their cam r sloppy. Frankly if MS color dnt intro or let me knw their functions I wd Just got a canikon. I do think samsung shd do their part too. In future as their NX series grow ppl wd have more confident w them. Ok, hw shd we go abt bring across this message to them?
    We could join the 'Samsung Cameras Singapore' FB group?

Hei, sorry to kepo3 come here. hehe. But I think the Comex 2010 has the White NX10. I think I saw it in HWZ links.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Yea the white one damn unique n cool sure attract lots of look. Too bad last time I buy no white color!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    Hei, sorry to kepo3 come here. hehe. But I think the Comex 2010 has the White NX10. I think I saw it in HWZ links.
    The white body looks good, but I am a little skeptical of how it might match with lens colours.
    Samsung NX10+30mm, Fuji S6500FD

MS Colour has had the white NX10 for sale for a very long time already. You just had to ask them for it and they will sell it to you.

Same price as the black version. But i chose black in the end because I didn't want a white camera to turn black after passing through a few sets of grubby hands.

I join samsung cameras Singapore in facebook n feedback tonthrm str8'abt nx10 events or queries... Guess wat I voiced out to them abt d lack of lens lol... I hope they will workmabit hard n come out w more decent lens ESP like d 85mm f1.8 or 50mm f1.4 or wide angle lens.... Must pressure them if not they cm out w crappy redundant lens

The development of new lens requires a big sum of money and it is very much depend on the sales figure of NX10. If NX10 is deemed to be failure, I think they won't produce any new lens. With Cosina joining the micro four third system, the market will be more competitive.
    This is the risk you will be facing when you decide to buy a new brand of DSLR or micro four third interchangable lens system.
    Kent Wong Photography |Leica Q & Leica M-P 240 | 75 & 28mm Summilux

R those lens serious!?

Quote Originally Posted by LostAbsence View Post
    These are Shneider developed lenses made for the GX10 and GX20 cameras (the samsung counterparts of the Pentax K10D and K20D).

They are closer to the K mount than the NX mount. Hopefully compatibility through adapters will be offered in the future.
    Samsung NX10+30mm, Fuji S6500FD

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast