Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3811121314 LastLast

Thread: Review Samsung NX10

Default Re: Review Samsung NX10

I tried the Samsung NX100 and NX10.
    A friend of mine works for Samsung and she let me try both cameras.
    They both surprise me, to be honest.

they both perform well in both daylight and lowlight,
    and in my personal opinion; image quality is comparable and noise control is way better than my 30D.,

But i think Samsung will do better when they have a better lens line up. So im quite excited to see when the new lenses come out this year.
    My Gallery at DeviantART http://waiaung.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by waiaung View Post
    I tried the Samsung NX100 and NX10.
    A friend of mine works for Samsung and she let me try both cameras.
    They both surprise me, to be honest.

they both perform well in both daylight and lowlight,
    and in my personal opinion; image quality is comparable and noise control is way better than my 30D.,

But i think Samsung will do better when they have a better lens line up. So im quite excited to see when the new lenses come out this year.
    30D.... I thought the current generation for canon is 60D.... NX10 is ok if you compare with technology 2-3 years ago.

The lens lineup is great. MUCH MUCH better than NEX lineup. I think the 16mm pancake and 84mm f1.4 is great. The 30mm f/2 is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by zuikoku View Post
    yes.. with 18-55 mm lens, brand new and Samsung warranty.
    I got it in Jakarta.
    Bro, where in Jakarta did you buy it?

I've played with the NX10 from Samsung showroom and viewing from my friend's camera. I think it's really a cool camera that is able to give quality images. I would consider that if I didn't own any DSLR.

hi all, wanted to buy NX10 with 30mm Len at ms color but was OOS n was told it gonna replace with NX11. Google for NX11 n e only main difference is e ability to support iFn lens. should I wait?

NX10 already supports iFn lenses with the latest firmware update. The NX11 will have a bigger grip and sweep panorama function and comes with a new 18-55mm kit lens with iFn.
    If you don't need these functions, then get the NX10 now while it is still dirt cheap. The new NX11 will not be that cheap when it is launched. Samsung has the habit of drastically reducing the prices of their cameras a few months later after they are launched.

thanks tom, was thinking of e launch price of e NX11 will be much higher since it be launch price. will ask around for NX10 with e prime len.

Not sure if any of you are aware already, but Samsung's new version of Raw Converter has been available for several months now.

The new version is 4. It is much faster and smoother compared with 3.2.

You can download it on the Samsung website here:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/de...igital+Camera#

Click the very light, hardly visible button to the right side of where it says "Product Support" to download.
    Samsung NX10+30mm, Fuji S6500FD

Breaking news on the NX lens system.

Also there appears to be a slide on a 700mm focal length lens (yikes).

http://www.slrclub.com/bbs/vx2.php?i...amsung&no=2627
    http://blog.naver.com/cleanday82?Red...No=60124228527

Anyone got the NX11 already?

Yup, i got my NX 11 last week before IT show..i was impress with this cam especially with the 30mm combo and the panorama feature

this panorama pic was taken on a hazy day by my wife who is totally a nut on camera..well, she is very happy on this 1..LOL

Last edited by ianwang; 11th March 2011 at 06:34 PM.

anybody try manual lens on NX? Where to buy those adapter in Singapore? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianwang View Post
    Yup, i got my NX 11 last week before IT show..i was impress with this cam especially with the 30mm combo and the panorama feature

this panorama pic was taken on a hazy day by my wife who is totally a nut on camera..well, she is very happy on this 1..LOL
    how much did you get it for, and what's in the bundle?
    cool - the 30mm is not bundled in, but the 20mm right? cos i prefer the 30mm over the 20mm (but 20mm has iFn)

double post
    Last edited by cupnoodles; 12th March 2011 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupnoodles View Post
    how much did you get it for, and what's in the bundle?
    cool - the 30mm is not bundled in, but the 20mm right? cos i prefer the 30mm over the 20mm (but 20mm has iFn)
    Bought from SLR revo local set $800 kit 1 18 55mm ifn with additional $340 for 30mm pancake,too bad SLR does not have the 20mm ifn.
    same free gifts 1 x 8gb sd card,leather jacket & free workshop as what u seen in IT show but i save over 200 buck..LOL
    Last edited by ianwang; 12th March 2011 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks ian. Actually I was thinking if I should get the NX10 but they told me they stopped carrying it. I want to help them clear stock also can't? Very hard to decide between the 20 and 30mm pancake lens. Anyone want to enlighten me?

30mm pancake. 1 stop faster and great for portrait with more bokeh than 20-50mm @ 50mm wide open.
    Sharper too.

20mm if u take lots of streets and landscape. Distortion on features such as nose and head will be quite pronounce.

30mm pancake. 1 stop faster and great for portrait with more bokeh than 20-50mm @ 50mm wide open.
    Sharper too.

20mm if u take lots of streets and landscape. Distortion on features such as nose and head will be quite pronounce.

I personally think the 30mm has a more usable field of view for general walk-around street shooting.

some of my shots taken with the NX10+30mm

Last edited by alantkh; 20th March 2011 at 06:51 AM.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3811121314 LastLast