Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Review Samsung NX10

Default Re: Samsung NX10 Images and Comments Thread

Out of curiosity, how well does the NX10 fare under nighttime situations?

I am thinking out taking out the NX10 for a leisure shoot this saturday evening at Marina Bay, where the 'iLight' lighting displays will be held. Will the NX10 be suitable for such photography?

Default Re: Review Samsung NX10

Tried the NX10 last Hazy weekend, sorry if you find some noise but I am pushing it's limit at that time.

Last edited by banana0ne; 28th October 2010 at 12:04 PM.
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

Samsung singapore does not keep the rubber viewfinder eye cup nor the flash hot shoe cover in stock....

I called them asking to buy and they say they need ONE MONTH to order from Korea.... duh....

I told the tech, those are very small pieces of things and easily lost but he says people treasure their camera and 99.9% don't lose parts so they never keep stock.....

Just a heads up for people thinkinig to buy NX cameras...
    Last edited by alantkh; 1st November 2010 at 10:32 AM.

This is certainly my fav EVIL camera. A perfect blend of form factor, looks and usability. Too bad I know too well I can never handle 2 cameras at a time. If not this would be my choice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Etna-sama View Post
    Out of curiosity, how well does the NX10 fare under nighttime situations?

I am thinking out taking out the NX10 for a leisure shoot this saturday evening at Marina Bay, where the 'iLight' lighting displays will be held. Will the NX10 be suitable for such photography?
    Some shots hand held ........

Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

some of mine:

Quote Originally Posted by alantkh View Post
    Samsung singapore does not keep the rubber viewfinder eye cup nor the flash hot shoe cover in stock....

I called them asking to buy and they say they need ONE MONTH to order from Korea.... duh....

I told the tech, those are very small pieces of things and easily lost but he says people treasure their camera and 99.9% don't lose parts so they never keep stock.....

Just a heads up for people thinkinig to buy NX cameras...
    Yeah. I lost the eye cup for my NX10. I've got the same response from them, too. Anyway, I ordered 2 pieces in case.

Quote Originally Posted by cav328 View Post
    Yeah. I lost the eye cup for my NX10. I've got the same response from them, too. Anyway, I ordered 2 pieces in case.
    Really STUPID right? He was like telling me like 99.9% of the people never lose it and they are perfectly justified in not keeping stock.

crazy lah, for something so small and cheap as eye piece and hot shoe cover they don't want to keep stock and want to order for Korea and it takes 1 month.

really really bad service. If samsung is really interested in keeping making sales of its NX cameras in singapore, they better do something about it.

I mean how difficult is it to order 20 pieces of each and keep it in a drawer somewhere....

Anyone want to shoot an email together to Samsung Korea about this?

Really STUPID right? He was like telling me like 99.9% of the people never lose it and they are perfectly justified in not keeping stock.

crazy lah, for something so small and cheap as eye piece and hot shoe cover they don't want to keep stock and want to order for Korea and it takes 1 month.

really really bad service. If samsung is really interested in keeping making sales of its NX cameras in singapore, they better do something about it.

I mean how difficult is it to order 20 pieces of each and keep it in a drawer somewhere....

Anyone want to shoot an email together to Samsung Korea about this?
    I think we could send an email to samsung regarding the issue and attach a link to this post so they know the problem.
    I dunno!!!

Wonder if the shops get higher profit for selling Samsung.. I went to take a look at the cams just now, and was recommended a NX10.

I like it actually. Doing my research now!

Quote Originally Posted by banana0ne View Post
    I think we could send an email to samsung regarding the issue and attach a link to this post so they know the problem.
    well, I shot a complain through the samsung.sg website and they gave me a viewfinder cup FOC immediately.

They did not say whether they will be keeping it in stock though. But I really think it was a mistake by the technician. To me there is not reason whatsoever not to stock a $1 part the size of a coin.

maybe some of you can call samsung and find out if they have ready stock.

Blog Entries

will feedback to Samsung...... its reasonable
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

This might be a stupid question, but how do we do a update for the firmware?

Any one going for the workshop?

Quote Originally Posted by ronix View Post
    This might be a stupid question, but how do we do a update for the firmware?

Any one going for the workshop?
    http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/c...il&tab=support

5 new lenses for the incoming 2011

still no schneider branded lenses
    I dunno!!!

Actually I REALLY liked the NX10 lens lineup. Much better than the sony NEX. Sony has poor quality lens with zero lens lineup. anyone knows what NEX lens will be released next?

I am looking forward to the 20mm f2.8 and 85mm f1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by banana0ne View Post
    5 new lenses for the incoming 2011

still no schneider branded lenses

I think this is the next generation of dslr ;-) .

Actually I REALLY liked the NX10 lens lineup. Much better than the sony NEX. Sony has poor quality lens with zero lens lineup. anyone knows what NEX lens will be released next?

I am looking forward to the 20mm f2.8 and 85mm f1.4.
    Actually, I admire their seriousness in the business, bringing up 5 lenses each year is no easy feat, even consider the quality brought on it's lenses, I can only say wow.

By the end of 2011 their lens lineup is almost complete, they would only need an ultrawide premium lens and a fast 50. And that's it!
    I dunno!!!

The only think I think they did wrong was to waste resources doing the 20mm f2.8 pancake.

If they are going to do the 16mm f2.8, they should just skip the 20mm and release the 16mm earlier. I think they decided on the 16mm after later on when they realised that the 20mm pancake is not selling well. I think the 30mm focal length is not wide enough and neither is the aperture f/2.8 exciting. a 24mm is much more easy to use.

A fast 50mm would be much more useful too.
    Last edited by alantkh; 22nd November 2010 at 08:47 PM.

Hi, I am looking for a camera to take my 2yrs old son, would the NX10 be good? My pix always comes up blurry cos my son is too active & fidgety! How is the NX10 compared to GF1? I don't intend to spend more than $1K on the cam, possible?

Anyone knows the current price for NX10?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast