Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Youth Olympic Games

Arrow Re: Youth Olympic Games

Here are the photos from the international press.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201..._olympics.html

Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Here are the photos from the international press.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201..._olympics.html
    if only public can see the picture server taken by the Youth/Volunteer photogs thus far for the international wired services.
    Last edited by Reportage; 19th August 2010 at 03:51 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

they seriously need to give more advance notice for media events.

a bit paiseh when the Guests come and got little press presence.
    Last edited by Reportage; 19th August 2010 at 03:52 AM.

only a couple more hours to go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    if only public can see the picture server taken by the Youth/Volunteer photogs thus far for the international wired services.
    Soon soon

How are you guys on the Photoscape project?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    How are you guys on the Photoscape project?
    lets say it was madness. final count from the up there ppl this morning

752 not shot.

on the plus side, my team one almost all done. maybe 5 or 6 runaways. i spotted a whole bunch of Egypt not shot. wonder which team one

end up i cross fire over to a few other teams to help cover. like turkey, ukraine, etc...

many thanks to my team leader ryang. really did an amazing job and it was nice working with u

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post

752 not shot.

on the plus side, my team one almost all done. maybe 5 or 6 runaways. i spotted a whole bunch of Egypt not shot. wonder which team one

end up i cross fire over to a few other teams to help cover. like turkey, ukraine, etc...

many thanks to my team leader ryang. really did an amazing job and it was nice working with u
    After today the count is at 400+ already and tml will be meeting the Ukraine team for a shoot + the closing ceremony tml, hopefully can get more of them and reduce the numbers~ credits to all the YP for their hard work

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    After today the count is at 400+ already and tml will be meeting the Ukraine team for a shoot + the closing ceremony tml, hopefully can get more of them and reduce the numbers~ credits to all the YP for their hard work
    yea. most of us camped under cx command. anyways i'm quite surprised with the list of ppl going tmr.

Blog Entries

yea. most of us camped under cx command. anyways i'm quite surprised with the list of ppl going tmr.
    LOL y lei? I see a lot of ppl i dunno
    My team oni 2 i tink?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    LOL y lei? I see a lot of ppl i dunno
    My team oni 2 i tink?
    haha leave it as it is bah. anyways how many ppl managed to upload pass the 100 photos line? my team leader managed over 200

Blog Entries

haha leave it as it is bah. anyways how many ppl managed to upload pass the 100 photos line? my team leader managed over 200
    Hmm not many i tink, i oni got 96
    200!!

Congrats to all photographers.

Media or YPs, whichever you are involved in. It's crazy, it's fun and it's an experience unforgetable for many years to come.

We shot in hot sun & heavy rain. We have come to an end. It does not matter who upload the most photos or whoever got the most creative shots, we are all doing for a legacy.

752 not shot.

allen. I can't do it without the team, like I said on my 1st mtg with u all that this project needs teamwork, as well as other YPs who crossed fire. All of us play a part for this legacy wall.

Today, I was on the funvee bus with a group of athletes after their hort park cep and we drove past the wall and they got a glimpse of wat is to come and when they realised their photos will be up on the wall, they took out their cameras snapping away. It is very heartening to see their enthusiasm. Our hardwork is now a legacy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    allen. I can't do it without the team, like I said on my 1st mtg with u all that this project needs teamwork, as well as other YPs who crossed fire. All of us play a part for this legacy wall.

Today, I was on the funvee bus with a group of athletes after their hort park cep and we drove past the wall and they got a glimpse of wat is to come and when they realised their photos will be up on the wall, they took out their cameras snapping away. It is very heartening to see their enthusiasm. Our hardwork is now a legacy.
    yep. thank god for cross fire. or else i'm jialat anyways, last 400 photos. wonder how they gonna get it up

yes...its over. finally over.

got what i needed, now time to move on.

Hey volunteers, thanks for your time and effort. Without you, this event would not be as successful. I hope this will give you good memories for years to come.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456