Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 101 to 117 of 117

Thread: Youth Olympic Games

  1. #101
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Here are the photos from the international press.

    http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201..._olympics.html

  2. #102

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    Here are the photos from the international press.

    http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201..._olympics.html
    if only public can see the picture server taken by the Youth/Volunteer photogs thus far for the international wired services.
    Last edited by Reportage; 19th August 2010 at 03:51 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  3. #103

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    they seriously need to give more advance notice for media events.

    a bit paiseh when the Guests come and got little press presence.
    Last edited by Reportage; 19th August 2010 at 03:52 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  4. #104

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    only a couple more hours to go.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  5. #105
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    if only public can see the picture server taken by the Youth/Volunteer photogs thus far for the international wired services.
    Soon soon

  6. #106

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    How are you guys on the Photoscape project?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  7. #107
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    How are you guys on the Photoscape project?
    lets say it was madness. final count from the up there ppl this morning

    752 not shot.



    on the plus side, my team one almost all done. maybe 5 or 6 runaways. i spotted a whole bunch of Egypt not shot. wonder which team one

    end up i cross fire over to a few other teams to help cover. like turkey, ukraine, etc...

    many thanks to my team leader ryang. really did an amazing job and it was nice working with u

  8. #108
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    lets say it was madness. final count from the up there ppl this morning

    752 not shot.



    on the plus side, my team one almost all done. maybe 5 or 6 runaways. i spotted a whole bunch of Egypt not shot. wonder which team one

    end up i cross fire over to a few other teams to help cover. like turkey, ukraine, etc...

    many thanks to my team leader ryang. really did an amazing job and it was nice working with u
    After today the count is at 400+ already and tml will be meeting the Ukraine team for a shoot + the closing ceremony tml, hopefully can get more of them and reduce the numbers~ credits to all the YP for their hard work

  9. #109
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    After today the count is at 400+ already and tml will be meeting the Ukraine team for a shoot + the closing ceremony tml, hopefully can get more of them and reduce the numbers~ credits to all the YP for their hard work
    yea. most of us camped under cx command. anyways i'm quite surprised with the list of ppl going tmr.

  10. #110
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    yea. most of us camped under cx command. anyways i'm quite surprised with the list of ppl going tmr.
    LOL y lei? I see a lot of ppl i dunno
    My team oni 2 i tink?

  11. #111
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    LOL y lei? I see a lot of ppl i dunno
    My team oni 2 i tink?
    haha leave it as it is bah. anyways how many ppl managed to upload pass the 100 photos line? my team leader managed over 200

  12. #112
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    haha leave it as it is bah. anyways how many ppl managed to upload pass the 100 photos line? my team leader managed over 200
    Hmm not many i tink, i oni got 96
    200!!

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Congrats to all photographers.

    Media or YPs, whichever you are involved in. It's crazy, it's fun and it's an experience unforgetable for many years to come.

    We shot in hot sun & heavy rain. We have come to an end. It does not matter who upload the most photos or whoever got the most creative shots, we are all doing for a legacy.

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    lets say it was madness. final count from the up there ppl this morning

    752 not shot.



    on the plus side, my team one almost all done. maybe 5 or 6 runaways. i spotted a whole bunch of Egypt not shot. wonder which team one

    end up i cross fire over to a few other teams to help cover. like turkey, ukraine, etc...

    many thanks to my team leader ryang. really did an amazing job and it was nice working with u
    allen. I can't do it without the team, like I said on my 1st mtg with u all that this project needs teamwork, as well as other YPs who crossed fire. All of us play a part for this legacy wall.

    Today, I was on the funvee bus with a group of athletes after their hort park cep and we drove past the wall and they got a glimpse of wat is to come and when they realised their photos will be up on the wall, they took out their cameras snapping away. It is very heartening to see their enthusiasm. Our hardwork is now a legacy.

  15. #115
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    allen. I can't do it without the team, like I said on my 1st mtg with u all that this project needs teamwork, as well as other YPs who crossed fire. All of us play a part for this legacy wall.

    Today, I was on the funvee bus with a group of athletes after their hort park cep and we drove past the wall and they got a glimpse of wat is to come and when they realised their photos will be up on the wall, they took out their cameras snapping away. It is very heartening to see their enthusiasm. Our hardwork is now a legacy.
    yep. thank god for cross fire. or else i'm jialat anyways, last 400 photos. wonder how they gonna get it up

  16. #116

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    yes...its over. finally over.

    got what i needed, now time to move on.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  17. #117

    Default Re: Youth Olympic Games

    Hey volunteers, thanks for your time and effort. Without you, this event would not be as successful. I hope this will give you good memories for years to come.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •