Thread: A challenging(maybe im too newb) lighting question

Default A challenging(maybe im too newb) lighting question

How do i remove the shadows of a model in a white background totally, while retaining the shadows from her middle calf downwards....
    Model is standing up.... on all fours actually...

( No... It is not what you think...)

Default clarification...

on all fours.... only want shadows from half thighs downwards and calf only... no other shadows... (since model on knees)

white background... white lights... problem is shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by primal_discord
    on all fours.... only want shadows from half thighs downwards and calf only... no other shadows... (since model on knees)

white background... white lights... problem is shadows.
    The model is on all fours and her torso is horizontal to the ground? And u want the shadows on the latter half of her body (i.e. thighs and calves only)? Use PS lor if u are talking about image manipulation.... unless u are talking about studio lighting....

It is difficult to visualise what you want to achieve. You may want to explain with more clarity.

Default lighting

hard to say also... but is a michel tcherevkoff's pic.... i think most prob digitally edited.... hmm.. is a postcard... i looked at it and found it strange ... in terms of lighting....

Quote Originally Posted by primal_discord
    hard to say also... but is a michel tcherevkoff's pic.... i think most prob digitally edited.... hmm.. is a postcard... i looked at it and found it strange ... in terms of lighting....

filled lights on the first half of body and spot on light on the particular portion for contrast?

Default thanx anyway

hmm.. i'll think bout it... thanx all of you guys for the interest!!!! thanx alot