Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: How to join SEED for the very first time ?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Great World City, Singapore
    Posts
    122

    Default How to join SEED for the very first time ?

    I m quite new in this forum, how to join any SEED for the very first time ?
    I do not know anybody what ......

  2. #2

    Default

    just show up and join in!

    everyone is welcome!

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Hi KDM.

    First of all, welcome to ClubSNAP.

    As Zaren has rightly pointed out, just show up for SEED.

    It may be a little challenging for one to attend a gathering of strangers but rest assured, your courage will be duly rewarded. Many members here went through the same and in the end, they have made many good friends, not to mention photoshoot kakis!

    Just come and watch the space. The next SEED should occur in less than 2 weeks time!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    It may be a little challenging for one to attend a gathering of strangers but rest assured, your courage will be duly rewarded. Many members here went through the same and in the end, they have made many good friends, not to mention photoshoot kakis!
    yup yup, AG is rite. hard to believe i was a nervous shy tongue-tied newbie to SEED once, but now i've made many frens thru CS & SEED...

    and if you're shy about not knowing anyone, just ask/look for Adam or me.

  5. #5

    Default

    kim dong moon....

    see what i told u about adamgoi and larry? just look for them!!!!

    hehehe....

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Great World City, Singapore
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    kim dong moon....

    see what i told u about adamgoi and larry? just look for them!!!!

    hehehe....

    Yeah ya .... very quick response from these two moderators
    Thanks a lot ....

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    hehe, i know bluestrike at my 1st very seed. the grp of them encourage me to show up more often for seed so can know more ppl and wont be like the 1st time i attend. -dunno anyone, juz sit there.-

    hehehehe
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Great World City, Singapore
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    hehe, i know bluestrike at my 1st very seed. the grp of them encourage me to show up more often for seed so can know more ppl and wont be like the 1st time i attend. -dunno anyone, juz sit there.-

    hehehehe
    Sounds Greatttt .......

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Great World City, Singapore
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    hehe, i know bluestrike at my 1st very seed. the grp of them encourage me to show up more often for seed so can know more ppl and wont be like the 1st time i attend. -dunno anyone, juz sit there.-

    hehehehe
    Great effort .....

  10. #10
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default

    i was lucky, Larry arranged a newbie table when i first showed up for SEED.

    but don't let that put you off. just show up and say hi to anybody. quite a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Great World City, Singapore
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patch17
    i was lucky, Larry arranged a newbie table when i first showed up for SEED.

    but don't let that put you off. just show up and say hi to anybody. quite a friendly and helpful bunch of guys and gals.
    Okie ... so it is an info-exchange gathering rite? I guess camera is not compulsary to bring there, correct or not, because i dun have my cam now, keen to buy a new one, but still wait for my budget.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Peninsular Plaza foodcourt DOES NOT ALLOW cameras.............















    *but who cares.. heh hehe

    You dun have to bring your gears.. it's just an informal relax-after-a-long-day gethering with like-minded people in photography

    Join SEED!

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Great World City, Singapore
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    Peninsular Plaza foodcourt DOES NOT ALLOW cameras.............
    *but who cares.. heh hehe

    You dun have to bring your gears.. it's just an informal relax-after-a-long-day gethering with like-minded people in photography

    Join SEED!
    no camera allowed, noted

  14. #14
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Dong Moon
    no camera allowed, noted
    no worries about gear. there's always someone who will bring a camera or two, when they get told off, they just say "don't worry lah, no film." (because it's digital.) and the apek there are none the wiser.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •