Thread: any advice to what to look out for when i buy second hand camera?

Default any advice to what to look out for when i buy second hand camera?

hi there, this is my first time to purchase a second hand camera. do advice what to look out or how do i try to check the dslr when i meet the seller? feel free to comment, as its my first time to buy a dslr.

Default Re: any advice to what to look out for when i buy second hand camera?

Just as you need to know a good price on a piece of gear from a bad one, you need to be able to distinguish something that looks and works like it should from something that doesn’t. Bring along a photographer friend if you haven’t used the kind of gear you’re buying before.

Of course the most important thing you want is a camera that is in good working condition but also you need one that suits your needs.

Ask the seller questions, such as how often the camera was used and for what purpose. Cameras used in a business by everyone on staff may not have been as well taken care of as one that was used personlally in a home. Ask if it was kept in a case, if there are any scratches, large or small on the lens and if it has ever been serviced.
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Default Re: any advice to what to look out for when i buy second hand camera?

if yr getting canon xxD series, rmb check the shutter button -> kinda spoils easily cuz of moisture
    Dots........