Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we exploiting the less fortunate to sell and promote the YOG?

Default Re: Are we exploiting the less fortunate to sell and promote the YOG?

Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    ya lor, when my dad was in an ambulance on the way to NUH, traveling along Bukit Batok Rd and AYE, even with the siren on, people dont give way.
    Sorry to hear about that. I can't vouch for the other drivers but in Singapore, sometimes it's not that the driver doesn't want to give way, it's just that there's no lanes/free space for them to filter into to give way.

Quote Originally Posted by JinnyLim View Post
    Now you said it, yeah hor... haha. But if they don't paint the "Give Way" on the front of vehicles, people can say it their fault for not telling them. You know, people can give all kind of excuses...
    even write already also people can say they dont undertand english

Quote Originally Posted by arctos View Post
    Sorry to hear about that. I can't vouch for the other drivers but in Singapore, sometimes it's not that the driver doesn't want to give way, it's just that there's no lanes/free space for them to filter into to give way.
    yes you are right, give way also must be safe. even when one driver want to give way, the driver in the other lane dont give chance also LL.

Anyway, many drivers on our road dont look at the rear view mirror. Mirror is for them to adjust their hair and check their face only.

How many times ambulance with sirens on stuck at the traffic light and drivers coming from opposite direction and adjacent roads stop to let it pass? My experience tell me its zero.

Anyway we not talking about ambulance, supposed to be YOG, so sorry for OT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12