Thread: 09 May - Jurong Hill & Bird Park

Default 09 May - Jurong Hill & Bird Park

Hi folks! I'll be going to Jurong Hill tomolo at about 0630 and to the bird park at abt 0830 hrs. So anyone wanna join me just do so .... dont matter if you are a pro, using a point & shoot or video cam. Long as ya prepared to have fun. For those going to Jurong Hill, pse sms me and let me know wat you want for breakfast (fried bee hoon, mee, koay teow, nasi lemak or prata) and drinks too (kopi, teh wateva). I normally take my breakie amongst the kool, clean and quiet atmosphere. So feel free to join me. No start time or end time .... its ur choice ..................... tOm (90886757).

ARrgh... seems so nice..... But i tmlz gotta rush my proposal for my camp , cant join u guys !! next time got outing, do let us know !!

It was a great day folks. Shooting birds, flowers and bugs. Thanks SDX for spending the day with me. Hope ur shots turns out great .............. tOm

Too bad the longest zoom i have is 135mm... else will join you too... sob sob

Thumbs up

Pak Tom, it was a fun and tiring Sunday. I have developed the film. So far it's not bad but really need more practice. Some of the bugs shot turn out not that sharp. Will download some of the pics...

Pak Irvan, you got so many nice bird shots. What lense r u using ?