Thread: 4mths Black Kitten for Adoption

Default 4mths Black Kitten for Adoption

A 4mths black kitten up for adoption .
    Currently fostering him . Can't long because majority of us are all working and will be back in the day . Very tamed , scared and manja type

Serious adopters plss .

Do drop me a pm or email me @ quiksilverboy92@Hotmail.com

Default Re: 4mths Black Kitten for Adoption

don't worry about leaving it alone at home. as long as you leave sufficient food, a bowl of fresh water, a litterbox and comfortable bedding for it in your room, it will sleep most of the day, waiting for you to return home so that it can play with you.

just make sure you keep all your small little things eg eraser, pencils, rubber bands, pen caps, in the drawer so that it will not be swallowed.

good luck adopting it out. it's cute. black cats always look very mysterious. and they grow up to have this lustrous fur coat.

Awwwwww he's got real sweet eyes!! Wish I can, but seriously I'm unable to... Hope he finds a really good home!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kiat View Post
    don't worry about leaving it alone at home. as long as you leave sufficient food, a bowl of fresh water, a litterbox and comfortable bedding for it in your room, it will sleep most of the day, waiting for you to return home so that it can play with you.

just make sure you keep all your small little things eg eraser, pencils, rubber bands, pen caps, in the drawer so that it will not be swallowed.

good luck adopting it out. it's cute. black cats always look very mysterious. and they grow up to have this lustrous fur coat.
    No the main thing is I have 3 cats at home and they are already big I can say and depend on their own most of the time . Its not whether I don't have experience on taking care a kitten, I do have but 3 cats is more then enough for me . And this kitten was wondering outside the lift "meowing" non stop for food so we took her home and put her for adoption.

She is wanting to go to a loving owner and loving shelter for her

Oh dear. Not sure if this is advisable, but it may be best to neuter it and release back out. Leaving some dry food and water in separate containers outside your house but the water may get you into trouble if those dengi officers find it (stagnant water).

I am presuming there are no other cat feeders around your place. If it goes to SPCA, it may be a humane end to it.

Sorry, can't help you here either. Can't keep cats at my place.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Oh dear. Not sure if this is advisable, but it may be best to neuter it and release back out. Leaving some dry food and water in separate containers outside your house but the water may get you into trouble if those dengi officers find it (stagnant water).

I am presuming there are no other cat feeders around your place. If it goes to SPCA, it may be a humane end to it.

Sorry, can't help you here either. Can't keep cats at my place.
    Its okay .

Release back out? Sorry we don't have any heart to do that because she's small and she doesn't know how to fight back . Because my area lots of stray cats and stray dogs who wanders at night .

And my area too theres cases of animal abuse . By putting her at home , I save a life .

Its okay anyway. UPSS ! FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND WILLING TO ADOPT HER

Quote Originally Posted by afiyy View Post
    Its okay .

Release back out? Sorry we don't have any heart to do that because she's small and she doesn't know how to fight back . Because my area lots of stray cats and stray dogs who wanders at night .

And my area too theres cases of animal abuse . By putting her at home , I save a life .

Its okay anyway. UPSS ! FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND WILLING TO ADOPT HER
    (i only got two thumbs)

If its not taken, I can adopt it by 5th onwards (thats when Im back) I luv black cats, have a nice garden all around, only 1 neighbour and the last I checked, they're perfectly sane, so no worries bout cat abusers, and some catnips to keep them high and happy all day

If its not taken, I can adopt it by 5th onwards (thats when Im back) I luv black cats, have a nice garden all around, only 1 neighbour and the last I checked, they're perfectly sane, so no worries bout cat abusers, and some catnips to keep them high and happy all day
    Still up for adoption

Do get back to me when the days drawing nearer
    Last edited by afiyy; 2nd August 2010 at 09:18 PM.

you can contact cat welfare society for help in this aspect.

Kitten already adopted by a loving lady. May she bless with loving home

Blog Entries

grats to the kitten (y)