I've actually turn over and search high and low in clubsnap for a week on cokin filter sys and have decided to try out those filters but I still have some queries troubling me and hope gurus (like nnb, daredevil, nightmare and many more) out there whom uses square filter sys to advice on.
1. I understand cokin filter holder has P , X , Z and P wide angle. I have a 67mm kit lens which I will temporary use for landscape at 18mm but soon will go into tokina116 /sigma 8-16 (have not decided yet) so I plan to get 1 holder that can fully share among all lens but the P holder with 3 slot seems like will have vignetting and the holder can be seen in eye view. But is the P wide holder sufficient to use even if I upgrade in future?
2. If I plan to get the X / Z filter which can hold up to 100mm, can I actually use it on my 67mm or smaller mm lens?
3. Can the X / Z holder hold the regular P size filter ?
4. Possible to do handheld with the filter sys on?
5. What are the prices for P X Z holder? Where can I get it other than CP n TK?
Your advice is greatly appreciated.