Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Photoshoot this Wednesday

First of all, I'd like to thank Tweek for organising the shoot...for me, it's pretty timely as I just need the 'excuse' to take a break from my hectic work schedule.

On the same note, I'd also like to extend my sincere apologies for showing up late and causing you guys to miss the important moments. No excuses from me.

Sorry guys!

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    First of all, I'd like to thank Tweek for organising the shoot...for me, it's pretty timely as I just need the 'excuse' to take a break from my hectic work schedule.

On the same note, I'd also like to extend my sincere apologies for showing up late and causing you guys to miss the important moments. No excuses from me.

Sorry guys!
    dun worry Adam.....we also miss the suntec fountain coz they preparing for coming vesak day event at the fountain....

enoying myself today...little bit rush from office, but still can get a good chit chat with all clubsnaper...

-Andre

Thanks everyone for turning up and making it a great outing. Adam, I just started the ball rolling, it was everyone who made it fun and enjoyable. Didn't expect so many of us to turn up, really looking forward to the next outing. Here are a couple of candid shots:

Tom shoots Adam shoots Tom

handheld shot, so a bit blur
    Last edited by Tweek; 23rd May 2002 at 05:17 PM.

ehehe...
    wah... put my face so big!!!

Thanx tweek for organising this photo taking session!
    had a lot of fun! learnt lots of stuffs too!!!
    such a friendly bunch you clubsnappers are!
    looking forward to the next session together!!!

=D

sigh..i had meeting till 8.30pm...else i can join u all already...i even bring my tripod to work today...
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

eh adam....dun worry manz...theres always a next time =) err...think u can start organising seed again...me going to NS soon

anyway....eh its fun shooting with u guys...tweek...whens the next shoot??

dun worry kamwai, there's always a next time.

ralphii, dunno when leh, I'm leaving for the states next Sunday. Anyone can think of anywhere else for photoshoots next week?

erm.... no digital camera... so no pictures from me......... hehehe

Hi,

Sorry guys can't join you guys at the Sheares Bridges, got caught up with work until 6.30pm, didn't bring tripod, so went around and took some shots! Posted them up at http://www.pbase.com/kueko/lc5 if you want to take a look! Will appreciate if you have any constructive comments!

So pai seh got to rush off about meeting up with you, gotta catch the 9.30 Starwars! Will hope to meet up with you guys another day! Maybe can show your shots taken at the Bridge!

Cheers,
    kueko

Everybody was shooting each other. Adam and bs, u want me to post your candid shots here?

Originally posted by tomshen
    Everybody was shooting each other. Adam and bs, u want me to post your candid shots here?
    Dunwan

Originally posted by Tweek

I can always use it, sell it, hold on to it to kek you....

Sorry that i did not turn up. I am really caught up with packing. By the way, just for info, there is a place in Gek poh shopping center which develops digital into Kodak Royal Paper. No developing charge for 20 prints and above. Print must be bigger or equal to 4R at $0.50

In the same place, there is a Fuji one offering no handling charge for any quantity. Better still, they develope 3R and cost only $0.35.

Tom shoots Adam shoots Tom

Another Candid shot!

Cool Camera!
    Background: got Tweek shooting Tom shooting Adam shooting Tom... ehehe

just got my slides back from RGB... shiok man... hoo hoo!

now looking for a scanner

Originally posted by Eugene

Background: got Tweek shooting Tom shooting Adam shooting Tom... ehehe

actually is Tweek shooting Adam shooting Tom shooting Adam shooting Tweek............

Originally posted by mervlam

actually is Tweek shooting Adam shooting Tom shooting Adam shooting Tweek............
    err... okay... lol

sheesh.... seems fun.... but haven't got my digicam... cannot join you all

Originally posted by Eugene

err... okay... lol
    cheam hor.... cant believe i got the phase the first time

Default Re: Photoshoot this Wednesday

Yo guys/girls, thinking of having a photoshoot this Wednesday (22 May), but haven't thought of where to go yet. But what I have in mind is landscape/architecture/nightshots, which Singapore is terribly lacking of. This is also an opportunity for me to meet up with Wolfgang to discuss about our cams and with song to let him try my flash setup. I also have two other friends who may be interested for the photoshoot as well.

Would like to find out who may be interested in this photoshoot, especially if Wolfgang and song can make it. If it is a evening/night photoshoot (which I prefer), more people can join us. Just to mention that we are all amateurs so don't feel paiseh to join, everybody is welcomed! Especially new A40 users, can try out nightshots then, and everyone can share ideas and information.

For now, I propose meeting at City Hall at 6pm (to catch the magic moment of about 7pm). Please indicate your interest and any further suggestions on the time and venue! Thanks!

Honouring the attendance of:
    -------------------------------------
    1) Tweek
    2) Adamgoi (pending)
    3) andre (meet later at Suntec Fountain)
    4) kueko
    5) mervlam
    6) song
    7) tomshen
    8) raphii82sg
    9) kianern
    10) kamwai (maybe)
    11) Eugene
    Tweek...... i only read this today...

Sigh.. wish i went....
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"