Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot this Wednesday

Originally posted by Tweek

So guys, the place is still City Hall MRT and time is changed to 6pm instead. If you will be late, call me at 96230020. See ya all!
    so early? i finsih work at 6pm...reach city abt 6.30 already

if i can make it i will call u
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

raphii82sg: Yup 6pm is good but I thought 6.30pm will give somemore time for those of us who knock off at 6. But anyways, time is changed to 6pm, and anyone who can only join us later can call me on my mobile. Are you going?
    most probably going...together with maybe kianern and th

how to meet u??

I think it's a bit ambitious to go to Benjamin Sheares Bridge and then proceed to fullerton, boat quay... Unless we just want to shoot at sheares bridge. If we want a variety of shots, then can i propose that we start at the war memorial or city link staircase, esplanade, fullerton, boat quay, parliment house, mita, clark quay... provided if we have the time and energy.

I think 6pm is great, we will leave around 6.15 and those who come later just have to call Tweek and link up with us!

Mervlam: Thanks for the info about velvia promotion at RGB. Will go and get a few rolls

ralphii82sg: See you there!

Tweek: Thanks for organising this!

See you guys on Wed!

here are tips from me

click below map to see how to go up to Benjamin Sheares Bridge
    http://homex.coolconnect.com/member4...mages/map1.jpg
    (follow the blue line)

at 1900 hrs , if the weather is good and clear , you can see orange color sunset

from 2000 - 2020 hrs , 2 big dragon ferry will come in from outside ... for SLR camera , recommend to use BULB mode to exposure for 1 to 2 min to capture these 2 ferry.

if you gonna to wait from 1900 to 2020 hrs , my advice is to get some foods / drinks there ...
    Last edited by megaweb; 21st May 2002 at 11:11 AM.
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

wah 6 is too early man,....

my official office hour is 9-6...but usually i knock off at 6.30...

err.....

-andre

Megaweb: Thanks for the map and info. But there's a easier way to get there, take the free shuttle bus to Carrefour from city hall mrt. From Carrefour, walk about 3-5 mins to the staircase that leads to Sheares Bridge near Millenia tower. Sure save you the energy to carry all your gears, especially your tripod and walk all the way from city hall!

Andre: You can join us at the esplandade or fullerton, the evening sun cast a pinkish orange glow on Fullerton around 6.45, you get very nice reflection from esplanade too! See you there!

So I assume we have to settle our meals before we show up right?

Thanks everyone for the contributions and responses. Yup we will still meet at 6pm, City Hall MRT, leave at around 6.15 latest. I propose the route of advance as what kueko suggested, take the shuttle to Carrefour then get onto Sheares bridge, wait for the magic moment (and sunset) at about 7pm. Probably at about 7.30 or so when the sky is almost all black, we descend and walk back towards Marina/Suntec. From there we can choose to pass through Suntec area and take the fountain, or Marina Promenade and take the skyline again (groan, hehe). Then we proceed to the Esplanade, from there can move to the war memorial, or walk down to Fullerton. From Fullerton, proceed to Boat Quay. Hope to end at Boat Quay with a good meal and talk-**** session at Boat Quay Macs!

For dinner, if you are not used to eating late, please eat first or pack something to eat along the way lor. For me I will eat at our last stop, Boat Quay. Always good to have a good meal waiting for me at the end of a photoshoot, hehe.

I will be wearing pair of blue jeans (not decided on the top yet), carrying a big black bag and most distinctively will have a tripod with me. It may be easier to spot Adam if he will be there early, just look for the tall guy with hairy legs. Or if you see a bunch of guys with tripods and cameras/camera bags, you can be sure it's us. Once again my mobile number is 96230020, contact me if you will be late. Thanks! Or if you can make it at 6.20 or so, call/sms me too so that we can wait another 5 mins for you.

See you all there tmrw!

I'll be having a early meal @ KFC, Funan from 5.30pm onwards...if you don't want to eat alone, you can always seek me out.

My hp number is 96461910

Originally posted by AdamGoi
    I'll be having a early meal @ KFC, Funan from 5.30pm onwards...if you don't want to eat alone, you can always seek me out.

My hp number is 96461910
    See lah... bo jio again.....
    Sigh... what frd you are.....

maybe i join u guys at the suntec fountain... around 7.30 i hope.... got alot of jobs to do tommorow...

-Andre

Originally posted by kueko
    From Carrefour, walk about 3-5 mins to the staircase that leads to Sheares Bridge near Millenia tower. Sure save you the energy to carry all your gears, especially your tripod and walk all the way from city hall!
    i actually did that last Friday.... dragged my gear all the way on the bridge... heheheh

actually it takes only a min or two from Carrefour to the stairway then other 3 to 4 mins (slow walk) to the camping spot....

Hi guys,
    can i join you all...
    my first photo taking session with clubsnap pple!
    just for fun...
    = P

no prob.... welcome aboard

It may be easier to spot Adam if he will be there early, just look for the tall guy with hairy legs.
    i think his Velbon CF tripod with Ultimate ball head is even more easier to spot

i still dunno if i can go or not....need to get some CF before that....will call u guys if i can make it....

Originally posted by Bluestrike

See lah... bo jio again.....
    Sigh... what frd you are.....
    u going?

i jio u to go lor...

welcome aboard, Eugene!

See u guys at City Hall MRT later!

Hey,

If we going to sheares bridges, you can only capture the evening sun lighting. By the time, we walk down the bridge it will be dark. Unless you guys want to take night shots and brought your tripod along. If not can i suggest that we try to capture as much of the sunset by walking along esplanade, boat quay, parliment hall and then i bring you to a nice place to take the skyline of boat quay. How about that?

Btw, how do i recognise you guys?

kueko

ehehe....
    i also dunno...
    i copied Tweek's phone number...
    go there than call him lor...

my first time meeting clubsnap pple too!
    =D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast