Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ROM Photography For a frd

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Suffering the indignity of being poked by some idiot who doesn't have a toot knowledge on computers and for a free repair job whilst being constantly reminded by another, "Eh, dun forget, I was the one who landed u this part-time job with my manager."

jsbn...My sympathy..

Quote Originally Posted by kelster
    hmm...since we're all on this topic...wanna ask...normally...for say a ROM or actual day shooting...does the clients ask for prints nice nice in albums...and a CDROM of the pics too??....wat's the common practise huh?...

depends on your deal with client..............me CD-ROM provided but album i ask whether they willing to pay more for proper one............if no budget, just throw in those slot in ones lah..........~$20??...........got budget then charge $100 more and throw in those 30x30 albums inclusive of arranging...........more presentable mah............=>

that's also dependent on the clients, whether they are nice............they nice, i nice............=>

Quote Originally Posted by espn

I've done my fair bit of charging for outside services too, for sister's friends, with charges of course, my mom however expects me to help her friends or relatives FOC. I just shake my head. I've helped one or two relatives and I got nothing but rebukes & statements like I never build it properly. The system was setup & running and shown to them, but they never appreciate and yet adding insult to injury after, which they insisted I never set it up properly and demand another visit.

Ridiculous.
    Ya man. Seems like people has such impression as PC/system repair or Photograping is so easy thing that anyone can slot in a software CD or hold a camera can do the job liao
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345