Thread: melted cheese

Question melted cheese

just now i prepared maggie mee..then added in a few sliced of freshly chopped tomatoes and freshly peeled oranges and stir abit then ready to eat liaoz..then i realised hey not enuff protein for this meal.? then i saw the can of sardines..but it was those biggie cans..didnt want to eat so much at one go

so i looked around..the fridge inside got chicken but i dunno how to prepare it..the alternatives were fresh milk and sobe soya...then i looked up abit then saw cheesedale cheese.those slices one. hmm ok ..so i took out one slice and was intending to just munch it separately alongside the maggie mee+orange+tomato..

then i just thought.aiya why not just dump it in as well. lolz..so i just dropped the cheese into the maggie mee stuff..then straightaway it melted. very fast...as i was eating the maggie mee i was thinking hey actually melted cheese mee taste not bad ah? even though the soup was becoming chalky and probably half of the cheese was "lost" in the maggie mee soup.. then i was thinking..is there anywhere out there that sells melted cheese mee? like never coem across anything liek that b4..or maybe in those expensive eateries where i havent been 2 for long long time..or has anyone ever coem up wif anything more snazzy that this?

So far anything happen to you yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    So far anything happen to you yet ?
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

Its korean version, if you are wondering.

The korean restaurant on top of Heeren does your version along with aircon and nice waitress for 6 bucks...

Quote Originally Posted by ST_sg
    Oops, no reply from clive.

omg!

melted cheese?
    hahahahhaha

kinda think its been a long time i had cheese fries from billy bombers...
    and nachos from chinajump! big plate and cheap cheap too....

oh yah i remember the cheese fries.... long long ago a gal ; > bought me there.
    is billy bomber still around?

korean...hmmz. ok will try there

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    korean...hmmz. ok will try there
    bring me along heh! i celebrate your reuniting with your L lens and Pro Body

Quote Originally Posted by zekai
    oh yah i remember the cheese fries.... long long ago a gal ; > bought me there.
    is billy bomber still around?
    Yes its still around but some outlets closed liao.. their melted cheese fries

Default Cheese

I use to do that while eating with "myojo" (bowl style) of instant noodles. Sure makes hell of a difference in the taste.

can..will got2 check it out first. ah..i knoe.. best is the day u get the 1d, then we go makan there then go shoot soem street shots same time same day return the 70-200.

eh wait. the june 23rd~27th carshow@ expo u going ah? maybe ur 1d is ready by then? if so..then might as well make it all in the same day ...korean melted cheese mee + carshow + jp RQ + 1d + L lens + later on go for a gd old 2km swim..i say man.. this sounds like 1 of the best best-buddy days =)

Quote Originally Posted by clive
    can..will got2 check it out first. ah..i knoe.. best is the day u get the 1d, then we go makan there then go shoot soem street shots same time same day return the 70-200.

eh wait. the june 23rd~27th carshow@ expo u going ah? maybe ur 1d is ready by then? if so..then might as well make it all in the same day ...korean melted cheese mee + carshow + jp RQ + 1d + L lens + later on go for a gd old 2km swim..i say man.. this sounds like 1 of the best best-buddy days =)

maybe can chio wormz if he still in singapore

Default hmm.....

with that much soup... I must say... nope...
    but then noodles are pasta, macaroni and cheese is pretty common in the West... and there's also the standard pasta and cheese..

but with that much soup.... :P and MSG.... wah... salty eh?

and given nature of this forum
    pics or ban!
    Last edited by Kliky; 8th May 2004 at 01:32 PM.

hmm, I've seen cheese flavoured instant noodles here before in the UK...

cheese and mee = pasta.

i would have thought oranges and mee then is weird.

so far ok?

reminds me during my NS day where we usually add lemon powder into the sardine can and eat during field trip

Deregistered

done that plenty of times.

2 x maggi mee, 2 x pcs cheese (prewrapped), plenty of black pepper, 2 x eggs. if only i had chunky tuna....

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    done that plenty of times.

2 x maggi mee, 2 x pcs cheese (prewrapped), plenty of black pepper, 2 x eggs. if only i had chunky tuna....
    lolzz..my experimental combo still hmm..quite ok .but.. if i think i try yours then i will confirm