Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any CSers at the M1 paragon Iphone queue now?

Default Re: any CSers at the M1 paragon Iphone queue now?

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    ahhhh... so everyone has that little kiasuism within himself
    For the right reason.. yes!!..

but to queue to pay for an overpriced items....... well, different pple have different standards.. maybe.. only the "high class" ones with spare cash and spare time can afford to do that kind of queue..

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    For the right reason.. yes!!..

but to queue to pay for an overpriced items....... well, different pple have different standards.. maybe.. only the "high class" ones with spare cash and spare time can afford to do that kind of queue..
    so... meaning to say that these ppl who queued for the iPhone 4 (just because they are simply fanatics) are queuing for the wrong reasons even though they can afford it?

what about those who queue for free food being dished out by charitable organisations? i've seen properly dressed people queuing and i'm sure most of them can afford a paid meal. so, is queuing for something free considered a right reason?

i believe there are no right or wrong reasons for queuing for something. it is how much you really want to do it for your own personal gains. nothing to do with standards whatsoever. it's more of a personal choice.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    so... meaning to say that these ppl who queued for the iPhone 4 (just because they are simply fanatics) are queuing for the wrong reasons even though they can afford it?

what about those who queue for free food being dished out by charitable organisations? i've seen properly dressed people queuing and i'm sure most of them can afford a paid meal. so, is queuing for something free considered a right reason?

i believe there are no right or wrong reasons for queuing for something. it is how much you really want to do it for your own personal gains. nothing to do with standards whatsoever. it's more of a personal choice.
    No no.. you mis-interpret my post..

What is "right" reason is defined by the individual.. Just that one may not understand why the other is doing what they feel is right..

like I say mah.. the high class one will queue to pay for the iP4.. nothing wrong..

Some rich pple may queue for free food.. it's their choice..

And when the right reason appears.. the kiasuism will be revealed..
    Last edited by Limsgp; 30th July 2010 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    No no.. you mis-interpret my post..

What is "right" reason is defined by the individual.. Just that one may not understand why the other is doing what they feel is right..

like I say mah.. the high class one will queue to pay for the iP4.. nothing wrong..

Some rich pple may queue for free food.. it's their choice..
    ok... ok... miscomm
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

I won't call it kiasuism - there is nothing that depict that syndrome...

This is plain consumerism basking on branding power! Unfortunately, they are very good at it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12