Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    493

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post
    how much leh?

    anyway i just took my tamron 70-200 for a spin around p. ubin yesterday, here's some shots showing off the "macro" power of the lens. cleonbus, hope to see more poison from you in the future, and hopefully more pentax users of the tamron 70-200!








    0.o its just..wow..

  2. #22

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    @cleonbus

    How much was the Tamron?

  3. #23
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by alanpotpot View Post
    @cleonbus

    How much was the Tamron?
    Paiseh forgot liao.Need to find the receipt

  4. #24
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Hi Pentaxians,

    Thanks for all the advices.Got the Tamron 70-200 yesterday(Sat) at SLRR(BTW they're moving to Funan #04-18 in mid Sept).Did some poisonous test shots

    http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/z...01/K-x9644.jpg

    http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/z...01/K-x9643.jpg

    http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/z...01/K-x9641.jpg

    There were some people blocking the counter so...yeah
    Congrats on your new lens and your public service in inventory checking but how come all your shots all not level one... you must have got a junk copy.

  5. #25
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by creampuff View Post
    Congrats on your new lens and your public service in inventory checking but how come all your shots all not level one... you must have got a junk copy.
    Ya cos i'm still not used to it so tilt lo...

  6. #26
    Senior Member darrrrrrrrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,208

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Ya cos i'm still not used to it so tilt lo...
    too heavy issit?

  7. #27
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by darrrrrrrrrr View Post
    too heavy issit?
    Ya.That night went to shoot YOG CR4 with toshio,halfway thru the show buay tahan,set up monopod

  8. #28

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Hi Pentaxians,

    Thanks for all the advices.Got the Tamron 70-200 yesterday(Sat) at SLRR(BTW they're moving to Funan #04-18 in mid Sept).Did some poisonous test shots
    ...
    Congrats little brother for such a good lens. Hope you can build up some muscles by using it everyday

  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Congrats little brother for such a good lens. Hope you can build up some muscles by using it everyday
    Thanks.Don't think will have time to shoot everyday...perhaps every Saturday

  10. #30

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Thanks.Don't think will have time to shoot everyday...perhaps every Saturday
    Still enough to build
    enjoy yr lens bro
    My Flickr ->Flickr

  11. #31
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    Still enough to build
    enjoy yr lens bro
    Haha thanks a lot

  12. #32
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Btw, how much is the Pentax 300mm F4 lens....just called SLRR, they dont have the lens.

  13. #33
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    Btw, how much is the Pentax 300mm F4 lens....just called SLRR, they dont have the lens.
    Gotta ask kengoh cos he just bought his not long ago

  14. #34
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: DA 300 or Tamron 70-200 or Sigma 70-200?

    ok, just called Alan Photo, they quoted $1790 with GST for the 300mm f4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •