Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Which one will you shoot?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    237

    Talking Which one will you shoot?

    Boliao time.....
    Let say, one day, He decides to play a joke on you.
    You are now in the Esplanade ground. You got only 1 last shot (for film, only 1 frame left, or for digital, CF left space for 1 last shot). He freezes TIME so that you can choose the last one, which one will you take? :-

    1. a cute baby/child, giving you a cutest look,
    2. the odd couple sitting in the corner, providing the frame for the most candid shot you have ever seen,
    3. the prettiest/sexiest babe you have ever seen, giving you the perfect glance before she board the car nearby,
    4. the most unique animal you have ever looked, right in front of you,
    5. something you saw it going to happen and you know it's going to make front-page news tomorrow,
    6. the world most famous celebrity happens to walk toward you for a look at the nearby sea.

    Damnit, this is juz a boliao question, so dont ask any ?, juz make a choice!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    #5. so i can quickly sell it to newspaper and earn some $
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  3. #3

    Default

    1....i love kids ....check out my kids section in my gallery...haha....a few of the mroe well behaved and co operative ones...

  4. #4

    Default

    First:
    5. the front-page news stuff




    then..








    delete a few prior shots from the CF card, and take the rest in the following sequence:
    4. run after the most unique animal
    6. and then to the nearby sea where the world most famous celebrity went.
    1. and back to the cute baby/child

    would probably miss the candid moment of the odd couple, and the prettiest/sexiest babe would have left in the car.


    Alternative sequence:
    First:
    3. take a picture of the perfect glance from the prettiest/sexiest babe

    as I am deleting some shots from the CF card,
    the world's most famous celebrity saw her too, change his mind about the sea, and got into the car with her.

    *click* and I have the shot for the front-page news tomorrow.

  5. #5

    Default

    My choice: 3. the prettiest/sexiest babe you have ever seen, giving you the perfect glance before she board the car nearby.

    Just so happens that it's my car.

  6. #6
    Member lightchaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    121

    Talking

    #5 front-page news.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    The Babe LAH!

  8. #8

    Lightbulb

    No.5 first. Money first. Babe later. (with money, you can all the babes)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    sorry lah, real babes cannot call one, use money to call ones are known as HONEY

  10. #10

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    sorry lah, real babes cannot call one, use money to call ones are known as HONEY
    to me, with money, i call them babes, genuine ones, i will call them honey or something, but not babes.

  11. #11

    Default

    heheh
    me also #5..
    front page news....
    the rest just doesn't give as much publicity...

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    to me, with money, i call them babes, genuine ones, i will call them honey or something, but not babes.
    haiz, don't you know the saying “No Money, No Honey.” ??

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauLEE
    Boliao time.....
    Let say, one day, He decides to play a joke on you.
    You are now in the Esplanade ground. You got only 1 last shot (for film, only 1 frame left, or for digital, CF left space for 1 last shot). He freezes TIME so that you can choose the last one, which one will you take? :-

    1. a cute baby/child, giving you a cutest look,
    2. the odd couple sitting in the corner, providing the frame for the most candid shot you have ever seen,
    3. the prettiest/sexiest babe you have ever seen, giving you the perfect glance before she board the car nearby,
    4. the most unique animal you have ever looked, right in front of you,
    5. something you saw it going to happen and you know it's going to make front-page news tomorrow,
    6. the world most famous celebrity happens to walk toward you for a look at the nearby sea.

    Damnit, this is juz a boliao question, so dont ask any ?, juz make a choice!
    take 4. -> other pple can take the local front page, i'll take the international news and sell the pic to scientists & musuems...

  14. #14

    Default

    i think i will make a self portrait

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    i will ask Him to come and take a picture with me ... that will be the most memorable haha

  16. #16

    Default

    aiyo, lesson of the day, ALWAYS have backup.

  17. #17
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default

    #5. because i'll would have taken part in making history.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    eh, not fair! how come digital users can delete one!
    hehe, but for film, can multiple exposed all of them on to one frame; or use those ultra fisheyes to capture all of them on one frame too

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    140

    Default

    #5 something saw it going to happen.

  20. #20

    Default

    If I happen to be using a MF camera, I take all of them into one shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •