Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

  1. #941
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Wah don't poison me leh...i was still thinking getting a Leica 90mm elmar macro... Haha... Use m8 to shoot macro... Haha...
    This one way cheaper lor......

  2. #942
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Andrew......dump your M8!!!!!!

    Taken this morning
    Last edited by Leong23; 12th August 2010 at 02:13 PM.

  3. #943
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    My schmate from hongkong told me that when his gf found out that he french kissed a woman when he was drunk, she smashed the windscreen of his bmw 6series!
    Wah.. mine is only a toyota wish.. so can smash can smash.. replacing nt too exp.. LOL

    But i wun dare do that to my wife! phew.. lucky i dun drink...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #944
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    this was the only in focus picture that i got from the park just now with sony nex-5. there were some other more interesting spiders which all came out blur because of the wind and handheld shooting...
    Wah looks gd comin out from Micro 4/3 bro.. but could be perfect
    next time bring tripod and lighting setup go shoot..hehe
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #945
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    oh.......then get a V125mm.

    Or can get a V90mmf/3.5 macro, very small and compact, but can only focus to 1:2


    I also very tempted, buy and shoot cats.
    wah more posion.. actually there's some guy selling at BnS some days back no takers.. i quite gian but only can 1:2
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #946
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah more posion.. actually there's some guy selling at BnS some days back no takers.. i quite gian but only can 1:2
    It come with a close-up filter.

    Think it is good for travelling.....small and compact.

  7. #947
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Andrew......dump your M8!!!!!!

    Taken this morning
    with AFS 300mm??

    See the photo

    See the bank account again
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #948
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    with AFS 300mm??

    See the photo

    See the bank account again
    Ya...with 300mm + 2xTC

    The bg will be better if i got 500mmf/4.....


  9. #949
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah looks gd comin out from Micro 4/3 bro.. but could be perfect
    next time bring tripod and lighting setup go shoot..hehe
    U should get a 4/3 too!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  10. #950
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah.. mine is only a toyota wish.. so can smash can smash.. replacing nt too exp.. LOL

    But i wun dare do that to my wife! phew.. lucky i dun drink...
    I never expect her to be so fierce lor.

    toyota wish is good! No need to change car when ur baby arrive.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  11. #951
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Andrew, NNB or anyone want to shoot "glowing" mushroom next week.....weekdays night macro.....

    But hopefully the mushroom still there......

  12. #952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Andrew......dump your M8!!!!!!

    Taken this morning
    Ya I want to dump the m8, then get a m9, hahah... Yah I knw dslr much easier and better functions, but I really enjoy rangefinder. Although selling the whole system think can straight buy 600mm, Think still have remained to buy macro setup. Haha

  13. #953
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Ya I want to dump the m8, then get a m9, hahah... Yah I knw dslr much easier and better functions, but I really enjoy rangefinder. Although selling the whole system think can straight buy 600mm, Think still have remained to buy macro setup. Haha
    LOL, i still trying to resist the temptation of going into RF.......

  14. #954
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    he will get warning, that section is VERY SERIOUS about RF photography.
    haha... yah, wait get banned...
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    20 minute lunch, now going for meeting
    zzz
    welcome to the world of never ending meetings...
    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah looks gd comin out from Micro 4/3 bro.. but could be perfect
    next time bring tripod and lighting setup go shoot..hehe
    nex-5 not micro 4/3 leh... sensor is 1.5x aiyah, just trying out see what this little camera can do ma...

  15. #955
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Andrew, NNB or anyone want to shoot "glowing" mushroom next week.....weekdays night macro.....
    But hopefully the mushroom still there......
    let me know what time and place. really hope i can join... my reservist until very late...about 10+ 11 then finish...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, i still trying to resist the temptation of going into RF.......
    haha... rangefinder very poisonous... but leica lenses damn expensive... i only have 1 leica lens below 3k... rest is above...

  16. #956
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    haha... rangefinder very poisonous... but leica lenses damn expensive... i only have 1 leica lens below 3k... rest is above...

  17. #957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i only got 4 only, not 20.at 1st i just thought get m8 then buy some cheap voigtlander lenses, but in the end the leica lens poison super poisonous... so if you weak minded like me then beware...

  18. #958
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    U should get a 4/3 too!
    Wah, u aso join in posioning ppl~!! :smilie:

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I never expect her to be so fierce lor.

    toyota wish is good! No need to change car when ur baby arrive.
    i am a family oriented person.. so big car is a must must for me.. and i m getting the baby car seat in a few mths time~!!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #959
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Andrew, NNB or anyone want to shoot "glowing" mushroom next week.....weekdays night macro.....

    But hopefully the mushroom still there......
    Okie.. count me in.. depends what time also.. most likely no prob.. wah glowing mushrooms.. sounds exciting
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #960
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Okie.. count me in.. depends what time also.. most likely no prob.. wah glowing mushrooms.. sounds exciting
    Glow in the dark mushroom.

    Shoot from 7-9pm....

    How about Tuesday?

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •