Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

  1. #901
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You can train her to ask mommy that she need that.

    Then you will get instant credit approval.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Train her to ask mummy! Then mummy buy for beloved daughter,daddy get to use too!
    wah u two.. putting evil designs and ideas into my brain..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #902
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    yah correct.. i got that alot from friends who are papa or mama now.. and they lament abt how expensive it is to bring up a kid..

    But its all worth it i guess.. we ard set up our baby funds since last year.. so should be enough for at least our baby turned 3.

    But maybe from next year onwards cannot BBB so much cam stuff liao..
    Your setup can last you very long liao, it is the time that you can't afford......

  3. #903
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Your setup can last you very long liao, it is the time that you can't afford......
    How true.. maybe night macro can.. sneak out in middle of night and come bk before wife find out ur missing & scream at u before bfast..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #904
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Imaging someone spotted a rare species and sms you, but you need to bring your kid to swimming lesson.....

  5. #905
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    wah u two.. putting evil designs and ideas into my brain..
    Or u train your daughter to take nice photos and the adults praise her. Then mummy will swell with pride and buy equipment on her own accord for her beloved daughter.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  6. #906
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    How true.. maybe night macro can.. sneak out in middle of night and come bk before wife find out ur missing & scream at u before bfast..
    wait she think you sneak out find mistress ar...

  7. #907
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Imaging someone spotted a rare species and sms you, but you need to bring your kid to swimming lesson.....
    He can dump her at the pool n rush off to shoot for a while. Best is he is supposed to go to some parent and child event. He can't leave to shoot!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  8. #908
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wait she think you sneak out find mistress ar...
    This one confirm die.......Reach home and found out that she had change the lock.

  9. #909
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    He can dump her at the pool n rush off to shoot for a while. Best is he is supposed to go to some parent and child event. He can't leave to shoot!
    Last time got ppls SMS me got there got that, but I need to accompany my gf..... damn emo lor.....

  10. #910
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    yah correct.. i got that alot from friends who are papa or mama now.. and they lament abt how expensive it is to bring up a kid..

    But its all worth it i guess.. we ard set up our baby funds since last year.. so should be enough for at least our baby turned 3.
    What if ur wife is expecting twins? diapers and milk double! Psle fees,double! O'level fees, double! Everything double! But.......if both kids like photography, u get to choose 2 lens u like n can use them as an excuse to buy!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  11. #911
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This one confirm die.......Reach home and found out that she had change the lock.
    wah, kena lock outside ur own house... Better not try...

  12. #912
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Imaging someone spotted a rare species and sms you, but you need to bring your kid to swimming lesson.....
    wah~!! dun say anymore liao..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #913
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Or u train your daughter to take nice photos and the adults praise her. Then mummy will swell with pride and buy equipment on her own accord for her beloved daughter.
    Thats sounds very good idea.. ok. .jotting down notes nw...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #914
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This one confirm die.......Reach home and found out that she had change the lock.
    And gave all his equipment to the karung guni!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  15. #915
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This one confirm die.......Reach home and found out that she had change the lock.
    And my dry cabinet at the void deck
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #916
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Do it bro do it~! Tell me if u need to order anything from US, we can share the shipping
    tempted... somemore few days ago ask my gf whether should i bring my leica or dslr for the korea trip, she reply " bring the canon la! your leica damn useless, cannot auto focus!"

  17. #917
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wah, kena lock outside ur own house... Better not try...
    Woman can do anything one, worst is you hear metal and glass shattering sound, and she said, opps....there goes your V125mm.....

  18. #918
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    What if ur wife is expecting twins? diapers and milk double! Psle fees,double! O'level fees, double! Everything double! But.......if both kids like photography, u get to choose 2 lens u like n can use them as an excuse to buy!
    Wah wah wah.. den lidat sure nt enough.. mus go moonlight liao..

    But hor tats one safe... went for ultra sound, passed 1st trimister liao.. confirmed 1 only.. err.. or is it too early to confirm?~?

    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #919
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    tempted... somemore few days ago ask my gf whether should i bring my leica or dslr for the korea trip, she reply " bring the canon la! your leica damn useless, cannot auto focus!"
    HAHAHAA..

    Time to SSS all ur LEICA and BBB back NIKON

    Den can have best of both worlds~!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #920
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    tempted... somemore few days ago ask my gf whether should i bring my leica or dslr for the korea trip, she reply " bring the canon la! your leica damn useless, cannot auto focus!"
    I'm a cow with a camera

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •