Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

  1. #381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    see ya tmr, leong, nnb, andrew and whoever else is going.
    i'm going off
    gd night, see u tommorrow

  2. #382

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Just went to the RFSG event at SAM, taking train home, never knew the circle line train stations look so nice now...
    they are nice right!

    hope you got to shoot them.

  3. #383

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/...ry_561991.html

    UNCLE UNCLE OH MY GOD

    YOU HAVE GONE TO FARRER ROAD

    she'll never be a poet

  4. #384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    they are nice right!

    hope you got to shoot them.
    never get to shoot, next time go back and shoot. maybe set 1 day to shoot all the stations

  5. #385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/...ry_561991.html

    UNCLE UNCLE OH MY GOD

    YOU HAVE GONE TO FARRER ROAD

    she'll never be a poet

  6. #386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Wah still got practice for tomorrow session ar I still haven't figured out how to use my flash, canon flash like so different from nikon... Jialat... Go back must read manual...
    finally know how to use the flash already...

  7. #387
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    HELLO!


  8. #388
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    O Hai

    Back from outing, think everyone have at least a few nice shots.

    Please don't reveal the location, if not when words spread, the population of the insects will confirm decline.......because nowadays got many photo shoot organiser.

  9. #389
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Today just cover simple text-book style macro shooting.

    Everyone should have something like that, and it is simple right.

    Last edited by Leong23; 7th August 2010 at 03:37 PM.

  10. #390
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Please don't reveal the location, if not when words spread, the population of the insects will confirm decline.......because nowadays got many photo shoot organiser.
    How true.

    I also see fewer cats on the street these days.

  11. #391
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Today those damsel all very hot.








  12. #392
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    How true.

    I also see fewer cats on the street these days.
    Ya, that why no one here disclose the location of our cat outing.....

    LOL, think about it, our group have the most do and don't compare with ours.....
    Last edited by Leong23; 7th August 2010 at 04:27 PM.

  13. #393
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    thanks Leong for the session this morning... very interesting and informative. it's been quite awhile since i get in touch with the nature. my 1st noob try at insect macro. think i need more practice help to C&C thanks




  14. #394
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI




  15. #395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    still got one that talks

  16. #396

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Today just cover simple text-book style macro shooting.

    Everyone should have something like that, and it is simple right.
    Your level not simple leh...


    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    thanks Leong for the session this morning... very interesting and informative. it's been quite awhile since i get in touch with the nature. my 1st noob try at insect macro. think i need more practice help to C&C thanks
    The lighting control and composition is ~

    Leong's composition is more balance with the space around the subject though, which i personally prefer (i may be wrong, not really good in appreciating macro though.. )

    Shows how important learning from the right mentor is.

    Learn from master, get master output.

    The next line, i don't wanna say.
    Last edited by Yapster; 7th August 2010 at 09:17 PM.

  17. #397

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    still got one that talks
    This effect, like very popular these days...

    night86mare has created another phenomenon.

  18. #398
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    O Hai

    Back from outing, think everyone have at least a few nice shots.

    Please don't reveal the location, if not when words spread, the population of the insects will confirm decline.......because nowadays got many photo shoot organiser.
    Thanks Leong for the crash course! I say it's really beneficial! It certainly add value to my macro learning journey.. Tks shifu...

    I very much like a nature conservist like u do.. We will keep it to ourselves.. Tks for sharing ...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #399
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Nice work guys...

    Too bad I am working and can't join.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #400
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    still got one that talks


    wah bro this one very swee! Gets my vote!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •