Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 3

Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 3

FT.. Arsenal 1-0 Stoke..

ARSENAL go into the Carling Cup Finals against Birmingham with a winning mentality!!

yes we won! but we lost walcott and maybe even fabregas for the carling cup final.

Walcott 's injury looks bad... Just hope he can recover well and return for Barcelona on 8 march. Hope cf4's is just precaution. We really need him as well as RVP.

It's so frustrating to get all theses injuries given so many important games ahead and when the team is starting to do well and become strong mentally
    Last edited by Tigerbear; 24th February 2011 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbear View Post
    Walcott 's injury looks bad... Just hope he can recover well and return for Barcelona on 8 march. Hope cf4's is just precaution. We really need him as well as RVP.

It's so frustrating to get all theses injuries given so many important games ahead and when the team is starting to do well and become strong mentally
    I think we can still do without Walcott for Sunday game but hope he is in time for Barcelona game which is on the 8th March. His pace is and will be a real threat to Barca. As for CF4, let's hope for the best, if he is to be rested on Sunday I hope Wenger does rest him. No point forcing him to provide us the service and then backfire.

Anyway on Song, from his facial appearance he does look tired for the past two games or am I the only one that find it so.
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

Sigh...gave up the Carling cup, moving on. No point harping and dwelling on the loss. :P
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

we still have 3 trophies waiting for us

Heartbroken....and speechless.

Don't be like that, we need to put it behind and look upon the games ahead. The team also need to do the same. I am more worried about the injuries we now have..

Was a very disappointing game but like what Tigerbear and sbs99 had mentioned, let's move on, our beloved club need our support to get them through this period.

Let's hope for a victory for Liverpool this weekend and title is our to lose. Thanks to Chelsea!

Yeah thanks to Chelsea, they've just breathed new life into our title chase ...

As for losing @ the Carling Cup final, yes all of us were sorely disappointed but I think it's the players who felt it the most ... playing all the games and yet ending up empty-handed ...

I like what Alan Smith, an Arsenal star of yesteryears said after the game ...

“I would recommend that the Arsenal boys hold on to that sick feeling at the pit of their stomachs; remember how they felt as the Birmingham City players danced around Wembley, madly celebrating a win that was borne, in part, from sheer bloody-mindedness.” Alan Smith wrote in his Daily Telegraph column.

“Robin van Persie, Jack Wilshere et al must not let themselves forget, otherwise Sunday’s fiasco will serve no purpose at all. Lessons must be learned before it is too late. To use John Terry’s phrase, the team needs to ‘man up’ when the going gets tough.

“In short, an attitude like Birmingham’s wouldn’t go amiss, the sort epitomised by Roger Johnson who, calf strain or not, simply refused to come off despite hobbling about in a lot of pain. Team-mates can’t fail to be inspired by that kind of example. It tends to spread through the side like wildfire to lend a very doughty streak.”

Please move on Gunners, there are still prizes to fight for ...
    Last edited by Adam Goi; 2nd March 2011 at 05:13 PM.

Fabregas injured
    Walcott out
    Van. Persie latest casualty

Things are not looking good
    Nikon D300 | MB-D10 | AF-S 17-55mm f2.8 | 35mm f1.8 | SB-900

no matter what, i will standby my beloved team. I hope they can be strong both mentally and physically and not be afraid to fight hard even some key players are missing..

tmw, going to wear Arsenal jersey.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Nice ... we beat Leyton Orient by 5 goals with Nicklas Bendtner scoring a hat-trick!

As AW has put it, now every game's like a cup final ... let's have a good game against Sunderland this weekend and close in on Man U!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post
    Nice ... we beat Leyton Orient by 5 goals with Nicklas Bendtner scoring a hat-trick!

As AW has put it, now every game's like a cup final ... let's have a good game against Sunderland this weekend and close in on Man U!
    That face of B52 is really super duper confidence face lol. Well, at least we still fire without RVP. Ok next week will be a tough week, first Barcelona next Man Utd. Eager to see how we perform at Nou and OT. If we get pass Barca, we will got to OT with extreme confidence!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post

It's a good sign to see the Gunners' back on winning ways!!

Later an important game against Sunderland @ The Emirates ... can we be focussed enough to beat the Black cats to pile on some pressure on Man U as they face Liverpool tomorrow?

Go Gunners!

A pitiful draw. -_-"
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Yup ... a disappointing night for the players as well as the fans ...

Next up, Barcelona ... we've got a mountain to climb ...

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 611141516171821 ... LastLast