Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 3

Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 3

Come On You Gunners!!!!!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Fantastic win ! Tough game but great fighting spirit from the boys to come back from a goal down. Well done.

At one point, it was showing Possession : Arsenal 100% Everton 0% for the last 5 mins

Wonderful ! Did anyone watch the match?
    Hope this goal that asharvin scored would boost his confidence. With so many tough matches ahead, We need to stay strong and upkeep the good spirit and winning habit... Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbear View Post
    Wonderful ! Did anyone watch the match?
    Hope this goal that asharvin scored would boost his confidence. With so many tough matches ahead, We need to stay strong and upkeep the good spirit and winning habit... Cheers
    He finished it well, very composed. A very hard fought victory, Rosicky was damn bloody quiet in the first half like he don't exist, hope he finds his form back soon. Don't know why just after the transfer window, our players start to get injured again.

IAWT
    D90, 18-105mm f/ 3.5-5.6G, Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D.

too bad that they didn't sign gary cahill...
    i would still prefer to have him next season, perhaps player plus cash swap ?
    Last edited by Simon_84; 2nd February 2011 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    yes. we should have gotten a centreback before the window closed. last night Song also got injured. this is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    I would prefer they get Sakho during the next transfer opening, more steel is needed!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

All these while, British players are over-priced so it's not a surprise AW decided not to bid to sign them ...

"Manchester City's wage bill is 133.3 million, Manchester United's 131.7 million and Arsenal are fourth with 110 million spent annually on salaries, according to their most recent accounts.

Chelsea's wages are 82% of their turnover - more healthy than City's 106% - but way off United's level of 46% and Arsenal's of 49%.

The figures also confirm that Chelsea reported losses of 70.9 million compared to 44.4 million the previous year. The club indicated earlier this week that they believe they will halve their losses in the next financial year."

If you think about the position that Arsenal has been for the past decade, looking at the figures above, I firmly believe Arsene Wenger is doing a phenomenal job as Arsenal manager.
    Nikon D300 | MB-D10 | AF-S 17-55mm f2.8 | 35mm f1.8 | SB-900

Quote Originally Posted by de_stan
    "Manchester City's wage bill is 133.3 million, Manchester United's 131.7 million and Arsenal are fourth with 110 million spent annually on salaries, according to their most recent accounts.

Chelsea's wages are 82% of their turnover - more healthy than City's 106% - but way off United's level of 46% and Arsenal's of 49%.

The figures also confirm that Chelsea reported losses of 70.9 million compared to 44.4 million the previous year. The club indicated earlier this week that they believe they will halve their losses in the next financial year."

If you think about the position that Arsenal has been for the past decade, looking at the figures above, I firmly believe Arsene Wenger is doing a phenomenal job as Arsenal manager.
    Well said !

Looking forward to the match against Newcastle tonight...

Arsenal 1 Newcaste 0

Arsenal goal!!! 1st min!

2-0!!!!!

Yeah!! Theo has really improved these days..

3 nil !! RVP !!!

this is crazy! i'm so happy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freebird75
    this is crazy! i'm so happy!!!
    Me too. 4 nil at half time !!

needless red card. what is diaby thinking???

this is really sick..... 4-4. diaby better get a blanket party.

Very disappointed. This is a big blow on the title race...

Not sure about you guys, but when Newcastle fought back to 4-2, my friend (fellow Arsenal fan) and I had the horrible feeling that they would eventually level the game.

Arsenal just doesn't seem to know how to hang on to leads. Arsene Wenger tried to deflect the attention by criticizing Barton, but its Diaby who needs to take a lot of responsibility for the lost of shape by Arsenal after he needlessly got sent off.

Would have been such a really good weekend had Arsenal won, since Man Utd lost at Wolves....

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast