Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Hand Operation

Default Re: One Hand Operation

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki View Post
    Hi TS,

Don't let your disabilities get in the way. Be it one hand operation with or without supporting aids, it's definitely do-able! Sure you might experience difficultly or a steeper learning curve, but life is all about challenges and how we conquer it.

Share with us your pictures sometimes soon!
    Thanks. will do. Mostly on my pets lah..hehe..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by orson View Post
    you can try this chest and shoulder support from novoflex. http://www.novoflex.com/en/products/...ulder-support/

disclaimer: i have no commercial connection with the above company.
    Gee thanks bro..been looking for info like this..It's definitely gonna be helpful! Tks a lot and appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by AAljunied View Post
    Dont worry, use available aids to make photo-taking a breeze. If none
    is available design a simple one yourself so that you can do all the adjustment
    with one hand. My brother is just like you. He can only use one hand and
    has one good leg. The other is deformed and weak. Depite his condition
    he manage to complete his masters degree employed for many years, raised a
    family of 3, retired and now doing community work.
    You can design a support that will hang the camera to a comfortable position
    according to your preference. Try out different designs and positions until you
    get one that is best for you. Go for it. Photography is wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by JweiH View Post
    Be an inspiration to the community! Touch people heart with your photos.

Good luck to you!
    Thanks bro to share with me the update on yr bro. My utmost respects to yr brother on his achievements man.. Kudos. It is truly inspirational for me. This info shall stay with me..period. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zenix84 View Post
    Hope to see your photos soon ! Good luck !
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    One handed AF and shoot i think quite straight forward. But one hand adjustment of aperture & shutter speed would be very tricky... risk dropping the camera if not careful. However, i think its possible if you have the camera strapped around your neck. Perhaps getting a lighter camera would place less stress on the wrist.
    Noted on the pointers bro. Appreciate and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by djanco View Post
    Andy75 bro, way to go.. Faith makes people strong! Just a point, i think the smaller DSLR (ie. xxxD or Dxxxx series) will make the hand esp finger painful while gripping it over a long period of time.

Cheers!
    Thanks man..Haizz..Ya lor it did come cross my mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by JweiH View Post
    Be an inspiration to the community! Touch people heart with your photos.

Good luck to you!
    Bro thanks for yr kind comments. I..errr..dun thnk I will reach tat stage anytime soon..hehe..

Hm the salesman smoke you ba, dslr mirror does nothing to make the image bigger . Can share which salesman he's from ? Haha

Ic sounds like you are using different focal length on the 2 cameras. The nex is either with the 16mm or the 18-55.

A wide angle lens will compress objects together hence making them smaller.

Another possibility I can think of is you are be viewing them in enlarge mode. Diff cams will enlarge the images at different magnification at their default settings.

Cant think of other reasons why the size might be different . Unless the image aspect ratio is set differently. But both are good cameras
    Alpha and Omega

Jia you, Andy. Hope to see your Nex 5 photos soon..
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    Jia you, Andy. Hope to see your Nex 5 photos soon..
    Yap, join them in their photoshoot and they will help sort out the concerns of your pics.

hello! impossible is nothing, bro! If you really want something, there is always a way for it!
    NEX is a good choice!

anyway, i think size of image is largely dependent on the pixel counts (i.e. megapixels)?
    the mirror in DSLR doesn't affect the size of the image, it is part of the viewfinder system, basically it reflects lights from the lens to the prism then to your eyes..
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

Hello bros & sis just to share some shots I took with my NEX-5.
    +/- comments are greatly welcomed & appreciated ^^

Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    hello! impossible is nothing, bro! If you really want something, there is always a way for it!
    NEX is a good choice!

anyway, i think size of image is largely dependent on the pixel counts (i.e. megapixels)?
    the mirror in DSLR doesn't affect the size of the image, it is part of the viewfinder system, basically it reflects lights from the lens to the prism then to your eyes..
    Thanks bro the information. Me appreciate it much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12