Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 95

Thread: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    I'll like to start a thread for East Zone outings and TCSS.

    The outing location will be mainly restricted to East side for a start, as there may be many interesting places over there that we may not be aware of or have not explored yet.

    The main objective is Photography and Food.. Where some of the outing maybe actually hunting out go places for makan in the east.. plus a bit of food photography maybe..

    Newbies are most welcomed to join.

    I'm not sure how the response will be.. we'll see how it goes along the way.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    We can also discuss about photography techniques, good shooting locations, events, and of coz, the main objective is to have fun......

    Newbies who haev question on caemra operation etc.. are welcome to join.. We'll share as assist as far as possible..
    Last edited by Limsgp; 28th July 2010 at 09:04 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Reserved.
    Reserved?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Know food locations

    Changi Village.
    Bedok North Blk 85
    Simpang bedok/Bedok market
    East Coast Food center
    Pulau Ubin? (Seafood)
    ....


    Please add on to the list if you have any good suggestions..

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Reserved?
    In case need to put information for easy reference mah..

  6. #6

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    In case need to put information for easy reference mah..
    lolx.. maybe i should do that too..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Let's have a makan session + evening (sunset? depending on weather) shoot at Changi village this Sunday?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. maybe i should do that too..
    hmm starting new thread on Food? heehee.....

  9. #9

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Let's have a makan session + evening (sunset? depending on weather) shoot at Changi village this Sunday?
    wah.. ok.. count me out this week.. I'm too pack this weekend.. head will explored soon..
    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    hmm starting new thread on Food? heehee.....
    lolx.. I love food.. maybe I should start thinking how to take photo of nice food liao..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post

    lolx.. I love food.. maybe I should start thinking how to take photo of nice food liao..
    Good good... we can have our food (on pictures) and eat it too

    So.. the theme for this 1st outing will be.. FOOD.......

    Let's skip this week then.. Probably will squeeze in the photoshoot that I mentioned before or after the outing..

  11. #11

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Good good... we can have our food (on pictures) and eat it too

    So.. the theme for this 1st outing will be.. FOOD.......

    Let's skip this week then.. Probably will squeeze in the photoshoot that I mentioned before or after the outing..
    I think next week since weekend will be a long one as National Day is round the corner..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I think next week since weekend will be a long one as National Day is round the corner..
    ok.. Tentatively next Sat, 1/Aug.

    Maybe I'll try a few contact see if can find more pple.. more fun..

  13. #13

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    ok.. Tentatively next Sat, 1/Aug.

    Maybe I'll try a few contact see if can find more pple.. more fun..
    hmm, should it be 7th Aug ? if its the ndp week.

    anyway, i will be going shanghai this fri. will be back next fri so if its on the 7th, I should be able to join you guys anytime

  14. #14
    Member dannyfoxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    650

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    now uncle lim is leader, I shall support
    flickr
    ... I'm not a photographer yet.....

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    All are welcomed

    I guess venue is ok rite.. Changi Village.. then we can walk around changi beach and the coastal boardwalk. We'll discuss again for the date

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fOody View Post
    hmm, should it be 7th Aug ? if its the ndp week.

    anyway, i will be going shanghai this fri. will be back next fri so if its on the 7th, I should be able to join you guys anytime
    Yup yup.. read wrongly.. heehee.. next week should be 7/Aug..

    got bring souvenior for us from shanghai?

  17. #17

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Yup yup.. read wrongly.. heehee.. next week should be 7/Aug..

    got bring souvenior for us from shanghai?
    this one must depends on the whether moolah $ is enough there or not.

    Will go there and see see ba, maybe some snacks from shanghai ? no guarantees

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fOody View Post
    this one must depends on the whether moolah $ is enough there or not.

    Will go there and see see ba, maybe some snacks from shanghai ? no guarantees
    Will you be getting any camera equipments?

    Just wondering if price might be cheaper there compared to SG..

    Like the Sigma 50 F1.4, T17-50VC etc..

    Are you going for holidays for biz trip..?

  19. #19

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    Will you be getting any camera equipments?

    Just wondering if price might be cheaper there compared to SG..

    Like the Sigma 50 F1.4, T17-50VC etc..

    Are you going for holidays for biz trip..?
    Going for f&e trip will spend 1d in hangzhou 1d in suzhou 4d in shanghai

    I heard price should be cheaper there, but nv really did any research there. Don't think will be getting any equipments there, the most just accessories if I chance upon their IT malls

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: East Zone Outing/TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fOody View Post
    Going for f&e trip will spend 1d in hangzhou 1d in suzhou 4d in shanghai
    wah..... *envy*.....

    visiting hangzhou xihu? mebbe can talk some pictures to show us..

    Last time I went there, the xihu is white in colour....

    And my 18-55 kit lens kinda spoil due to the cold weather.. got excuse to get a new 18-55IS haha...
    Last edited by Limsgp; 28th July 2010 at 11:45 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •