Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KX users please post your photos using the KX in camera effects or digital filters

Default KX users please post your photos using the KX in camera effects or digital filters

Hi, seems like every Pentaxian is a serious photographer these days. The past few threads are all very serious or practical in nature.

I know you can find such threads in the alternative photography section, but though the KX is the top of its class camera, it is also a fun camera.

So please post some of your fun, artistic, funny, tacky or even professional photos that you have taken using the in camera effects so that we can be inspired to use more of the functions in the cam to take more unique shots. So far it seems that only toy camera effect is popular, but even so such shots are getting few and far between in this forum.

Default Re: KX users please post your photos using the KX in camera effects or digital filter

Toy Camera Mode
    Black A6000, Tamron 18-200 Di III VC, SELP1650, SEL50F18, SEL30F18, SEL16F28

Default Re: KX users please post your photos using the KX in camera effects or digital filter

why so unfriendly? only K-X user...
    shoot to remember. flickr

here are 3 photos taken at the same spot, with 3 different x-processing modes

which is your favourite?

Quote Originally Posted by seefei View Post
    why so unfriendly? only K-X user...
    Ok then it should be made open to everyone, but interested to see those with DSLR like Olympus and maybe only the nikon 3000. Can't think of others DSLR brands...... with these features

Quote Originally Posted by evolutioner View Post
    here are 3 photos taken at the same spot, with 3 different x-processing modes

which is your favourite?
    First One, it looks so surreal but totally believable and realistic. If you did not tell me you were using the filters, I might think of a sunset glow or something unique.

forgot wats the effect call..but tis is one of my fav effect..to extract out a single color

Tried the HDR effect but seem like a failure

Hi guys here is mine . Photo taken during my sis-in-law wedding

Toy camera

Over saturated

Only Pink

And retro

My Flickr ->Flickr

My son...Toy Camera effect...

Saturated:

Pentax Kx with Kit Lens.

High ISO + BW + High Contrast
    Going for the Delta3200 film look.

I like fisheye
    1)
    2)
    3)

My share~ Cross processing! I love the effects!
    I just got my red K-X one month ago. Still learning! (:

Some of my contribution taken at the Singapore Flyers

High contrast

Toy

Pastel

HDR

Quote Originally Posted by dariusmj View Post

Wow you chose the right subject, notice how all the dark blues stand out on the top, bottom half and bottom of the picture

The rest of you guys are also doing good justice to the effects.

My contribution using infra-red filter :

mine....

Gay Iphone seducing Mr Pentax

Forgot what effect used.
    Last edited by ayuready; 4th August 2010 at 08:57 PM.

just shot this yesterday with toy camera iirc..
    from 35th floor room

Last edited by evolutioner; 6th August 2010 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dariusmj View Post

nice shot.... finally a nice pic of my area

More shots, taken at East Coast Park. Took quite long ago. No post process done iirc.

Toy camera effect

Cross process

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast