Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

daredevil is sooooo fierce!! lolx... ^^
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Blog Entries

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    daredevil is sooooo fierce!! lolx... ^^
    He signed up wrong once. ZCA pointed it out. I moved him to reserve. He then PMed me as ask me if I will inform him if he gets to go since he is in the reserve list. Then he SIGNS UP AGAIN!!!

Don't know what's up with him?

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    He signed up wrong once. ZCA pointed it out. I moved him to reserve. He then PMed me as ask me if I will inform him if he gets to go since he is in the reserve list. Then he SIGNS UP AGAIN!!!

he did that to Cleonbus also.. I'm wondering where his brain is at..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Deregistered

Relax lah DD123I also kena him leh(And all 3 outings too)

Deregistered

Ya lor.Should i ban him?

P.S Sorry DD123 for 'barging' into your thread

Blog Entries

Probably a troll.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Ya lor.Should i ban him?

P.S Sorry DD123 for 'barging' into your thread
    He sounds like a troublemaker doing it on purpose. If you want you can report him to the mods.

I am just not going to bother.

Probably a troll.
    lolx.. I think worst than a troll?
    He sounds like a troublemaker doing it on purpose. If you want you can report him to the mods.

lolx.. I think let's be kind ar.. See how it goes then decide..

Deregistered

Nah...occasionly must have some work to do mah.Remember last time got another guy(sachokphantom)also keep copying wrong list?

Deregistered

lolx.. I think let's be kind ar.. See how it goes then decide..
    I believe he'll be back to KPKB or apologize...

Blog Entries

We'll see lor.

If (apologize = accepted)
    else (KPKB) report to mod

Deregistered

If (apologize = accepted)
    else (KPKB) report to mod
    Wah you very bad leh.Today i good mood so won't do anything to him(Unless he comes back and post the wrong list again)

Wah you very bad leh.Today i good mood so won't do anything to him(Unless he comes back and post the wrong list again)
    lolx.. I'm very kind leh.. both side I help by telling him very nicely liao. Not like both of you. Shoot Arrow with flame de..

He was the guy whom I mentioned about PM-ing me a few days back, asking about what settings to use. If you see his post history, most of the posts are, in general, "what settings did you/do I use?"

Hahahah DD123 power la...
    To be honest I'm not sure if he's genuinely blur, or he's trying to be funny.
    He claims to be from India, but the way he spells his English words, to me, doesn't sound like an Indian National who has learnt English.
    Hmmmm I'm not sure about it.
    Exploring! :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    He was the guy whom I mentioned about PM-ing me a few days back, asking about what settings to use. If you see his post history, most of the posts are, in general, "what settings did you/do I use?"

He claims to be from India, but the way he spells his English words, to me, doesn't sound like an Indian National who has learnt English.
    Well, I will not bother. Just ban him from all our outings. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

Oh. He actually PM me to ask about settings. I told him post in forum. He say he cannot post. I sent him forum link and ask him click on the New Thread...

So http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=735668 came out of it... next thing I know, he's at other picture forum asking about other people's setting already. I think I will just set him on ignore list

He sent me a PM asking to be included as well... TWICE!
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by korbidp3k View Post
    He sent me a PM asking to be included as well... TWICE!
    He PMed me to apologize. I ask him to join the next outing.

He PMed me to apologize. I ask him to join the next outing.
    lolx.. after all its forgiven..

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast