Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81316171819 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 376

Thread: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

  1. #341
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    maybe next time we should allocate a few slots for kawai xmm to attend. Must submit photos to organiser for approval... hahahahahahahaha
    That is the wet weather plan in case the skies are not favourable
    ZCA, good contingency plan! Businesses and Govt always talk about sustaining during emergencies ... rain is an emergency, and yet, shoot still has to go on!

    Think we need to do this XMM shoot not as an afterthought, but rather as a planned process as it would aid us in our development and growth as a photographer. Just make sure you admire the pictures in your study room alone and at night with all lights off.

    .... don't forget to lock the door to the study else you'll have unintended intrusions, which will disrupt you enjoyment. As such, the first model which was supposed to be 'wildcat' but since (s)he is down, we have to go with the sexy XDD in singlets. All brothers in agreement, say 'AYE'!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  2. #342
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    ZCA, good contingency plan! Businesses and Govt always talk about sustaining during emergencies ... rain is an emergency, and yet, shoot still has to go on!

    Think we need to do this XMM shoot not as an afterthought, but rather as a planned process as it would aid us in our development and growth as a photographer. Just make sure you admire the pictures in your study room alone and at night with all lights off.

    .... don't forget to lock the door to the study else you'll have unintended intrusions, which will disrupt you enjoyment. As such, the first model which was supposed to be 'wildcat' but since (s)he is down, we have to go with the sexy XDD in singlets. All brothers in agreement, say 'AYE'!
    You make us sound so sneaky... and make our wives sound so fierce..

  3. #343
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by glennaguilar View Post
    wop.. im still third into the reserve list?
    yup... no one really backed out.

  4. #344

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    yup... no one really backed out.
    wahh.. now i have time but don't have a slot.
    Nikon D90/AF-S 18-105mm VR/AF50mm 1.8D/MB D80 Grip/GC584/Vitacon W.A. M. Converter.

  5. #345
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by glennaguilar View Post
    wahh.. now i have time but don't have a slot.
    Would have loved for everyone to come but the location is not quite big... Sorry bro.

  6. #346
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You make us sound so sneaky... and make our wives sound so fierce..
    He makes me sound sexy though


  7. #347
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    ZCA, good contingency plan! Businesses and Govt always talk about sustaining during emergencies ... rain is an emergency, and yet, shoot still has to go on!

    Think we need to do this XMM shoot not as an afterthought, but rather as a planned process as it would aid us in our development and growth as a photographer. Just make sure you admire the pictures in your study room alone and at night with all lights off.

    .... don't forget to lock the door to the study else you'll have unintended intrusions, which will disrupt you enjoyment. As such, the first model which was supposed to be 'wildcat' but since (s)he is down, we have to go with the sexy XDD in singlets. All brothers in agreement, say 'AYE'!
    I.... can't.... bring.... myself..... to...... do..... it.......
    Exploring! :)

  8. #348
    Member korbidp3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Anyone with MB-D80 batt grip?

    wanted to play-play and see how it feels.
    I have MB-D80. Will bring it tomorrow for you to give it a try.
    Bought it 2nd hand a few weeks ago @150.
    Interested in it since it allows usage of AA batteries (incase I go travelling and forget/don't have time to charge batteries)
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

  9. #349
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Any one pass by Bishan ?? can share a cab or lift?
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8 L | 50mm f1.4

  10. #350
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by kurniled View Post
    Any one pass by Bishan ?? can share a cab or lift?
    got one person stay in Bishan...
    but he's out of commission for this weekend!

    doesn't look like anyone lives up north eh?
    Exploring! :)

  11. #351
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by korbidp3k View Post
    I have MB-D80. Will bring it tomorrow for you to give it a try.
    Bought it 2nd hand a few weeks ago @150.
    Interested in it since it allows usage of AA batteries (incase I go travelling and forget/don't have time to charge batteries)
    tks bro...! Just try try only la... not particularly keen on getting.

    But if travelling, CONFIRM I won't bring along.. so heavy!
    Exploring! :)

  12. #352
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    got one person stay in Bishan...
    but he's out of commission for this weekend!

    doesn't look like anyone lives up north eh?
    I'm taking cab too. Was thinking of taking the subway, as first train is like 5:55am or something. But since dingaroo going also, we might as well share a cab.

  13. #353

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I'm taking cab too. Was thinking of taking the subway, as first train is like 5:55am or something. But since dingaroo going also, we might as well share a cab.
    flagging a cab down at that kind of timing will be difficult as they are changing shift.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  14. #354
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    got one person stay in Bishan...
    but he's out of commission for this weekend!

    doesn't look like anyone lives up north eh?
    too bad, so it means I have to take a cab on my own
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-70mm f2.8 L | 50mm f1.4

  15. #355
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    flagging a cab down at that kind of timing will be difficult as they are changing shift.
    Depends la. I find it quite easy.

  16. #356
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    flagging a cab down at that kind of timing will be difficult as they are changing shift.
    I suppose locations near or within the city is ok, but outside maybe hard.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  17. #357
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    I suppose locations near or within the city is ok, but outside maybe hard.
    Bro did you pray for good weather?

    What shall we sacrifice today...

  18. #358
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Goodnight guys!
    Fingers n toes crossed for good weather
    Exploring! :)

  19. #359
    Member korbidp3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Goodnight guys!
    Fingers n toes crossed for good weather
    See you guys tomorrow!
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

  20. #360
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro did you pray for good weather?

    What shall we sacrifice today...
    Certainly not my tripod head!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81316171819 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •