Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    haha.. let's not compare camera... let's enjoy each other photos instead.. lolx..

Its fun to be able to hang out with people who also like the same kinda of hobby like you do. It doesn't matter if he/she is a pro, newbie or what cause ultimately we are all learning sth or end up teaching something directly or indirectly which is not a bad idea.
    For me, its the male bonding sessions that we've had. For those married, you'd know what I mean. For those not married, once you are married, if your wife is the Tigress-kind, those few moments you get with other fellow brothers who are into the same hobby, its therapeutic.

Not saying my wife is a Tigress, but she's a Dragoness!!!! LOL and me, the Chicken!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Blog Entries

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    For me, its the male bonding sessions that we've had. For those married, you'd know what I mean. For those not married, once you are married, if your wife is the Tigress-kind, those few moments you get with other fellow brothers who are into the same hobby, its therapeutic.

Not saying my wife is a Tigress, but she's a Dragoness!!!! LOL and me, the Chicken!
    We are not chickens la bro. We respect our wives thats all...

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    这世界没有怕老婆的男人,只有尊重老婆的男人
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Argh, something came up last minute...
    Can still join the shoot but won't be able to join the TCSS + breakfast on Saturday
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post

lolx.. well.. provided your wife is also sharing the same interest as you.. but then again..
    woman say won't jealous when you take XMM but deep inside sure curse, swear and boil up..

I think i better enjoy while i can before all these are gone.. lolx..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by korbidp3k View Post
    Argh, something came up last minute...
    Can still join the shoot but won't be able to join the TCSS + breakfast on Saturday
    No problem bro. Feel free to leave early!

No problem bro. Feel free to leave early!
    Paiseh, have to miss the important poisoning session...
    I think can stay until 7.30 then must rush back home, shower, and reach kampong bahru area by 9.30...
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

Blog Entries

I think can stay until 7.30 then must rush back home, shower, and reach kampong bahru area by 9.30...
    Too much poison is no good for the health (of your wallet)

where we're shooting is quite near to kampong bahru leh...
    about 10min bus ride.
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    where we're shooting is quite near to kampong bahru leh...
    about 10min bus ride.
    Yeah, i know... but cannot go direct, have to go back home to shower first, wear formal clothes leh. Have to store my equipment also.

Yeah, i know... but cannot go direct, have to go back home to shower first, wear formal clothes leh. Have to store my equipment also.
    hahaha ok.. just giving you more options to consider
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahaha ok.. just giving you more options to consider
    Haha, yeah I know.. thanks anyway, appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    这世界没有怕老婆的男人,只有尊重老婆的男人
    Of course, we all love our wives. We do respect them. But literally, I am a Chicken (born in year of Chicken and she's born in year of Dragon!)

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. well.. provided your wife is also sharing the same interest as you.. but then again..
    woman say won't jealous when you take XMM but deep inside sure curse, swear and boil up..

I think i better enjoy while i can before all these are gone.. lolx..

LOL yes, better appreciate all these before you lose it when once you have a girlfriend!

Ad,

Why rush back to the west, when from where we are shooting is so near to Kg Bahru?

There's a bus nearby where we shoot to go directly there!

Anyway, Saturday you shoot with us, Sunday we shoot with you

EDIT: Didn't see your conversation with ZCA, so can ignore this. Hehehehe.
    Last edited by dingaroo; 3rd August 2010 at 04:57 PM.

Yo guys, looks like I'm out for this shoot. Sorry, bros. Just went to the doc and I'm supposed to be indoors for the full two weeks, starting the time he gave me MC.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Yo guys, looks like I'm out for this shoot. Sorry, bros. Just went to the doc and I'm supposed to be indoors for the full two weeks, starting the time he gave me MC.
    No prob..get well soon.. but dunt think u can siam, tis sat we all shoot, u responsible for PP...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Health is more important. Take Care. Other things can come after you heal.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    No prob..get well soon.. but dunt think u can siam, tis sat we all shoot, u responsible for PP...
    That's not a bad idea....

Take care & rest well
    Canon|Tamron|Gitzo|Manfrotto|Benro|B+W|Hoya|LCW|LEE|HiT ech|Cokin|TianYa

Blog Entries

Ya bro. Better rest. Get well soon bro.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast