Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 491213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Done my homework! Only thing don't quite understand is hyperfocal
    At least try to get the basic idea first. If you do not understand, when you join the outing, the seniors can explain it to you.

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hi Wildcat,
    okay I understand. I hope to meet you in one of the outings organize by CS. Hope to learn more from you
    Btw, I just read through hyperfocal but I don't quite understand it. Er..... I think the only way for me to understand is to learn it during outdoor practice. JY!
    Me neither
    Most of the time, when I shoot landscape I just aim somewhere 2/3 into the distance (if there's no foreground interest) or somewhere 1/3 into the distance if there's something near that I want to capture. You will be able to get more things in focus if you use hyperfocal distance though; it's just I am slow - takes me longer to learn. When I go out with these kids, I feel like an old man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Me neither
    Most of the time, when I shoot landscape I just aim somewhere 2/3 into the distance (if there's no foreground interest) or somewhere 1/3 into the distance if there's something near that I want to capture. You will be able to get more things in focus if you use hyperfocal distance though; it's just I am slow - takes me longer to learn. When I go out with these kids, I feel like an old man
    Hey hey hey. don't insult the oldest man here ok?... must respect old people...

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Hey hey hey. don't insult the oldest man here ok?... must respect old people...
    hmmm.. who older? bro.. i think wildcat is older leh
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    hmmm.. who older? bro.. i think wildcat is older leh
    Bro, u sure or not wildcat older. I am born in very early 70s leh.

BTW got older people here also. Better don't say too loud, wait offend them...
    Last edited by daredevil123; 2nd August 2010 at 09:36 AM.

Bro, u sure or not wildcat older. I am born in very early 70s leh.

BTW got older people here also. Better don't say too loud, wait offend them...
    Err.. so is he.. i was shocked when he revealed his age to me also at SAM when we lunched together..

ohohoh...shshshhshshs.... dicreet discreet discreet...

Who else is born before 70s??
    My Flickr|My Son

Blog Entries

Err.. so is he.. i was shocked when he revealed his age to me also at SAM when we lunched together..

har??!! No freaking way! Wildcat look so young... must ask him what is his secret already...

No More No Less!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Near the half way point of the 70s. Hippy babies! YEAH!
    Vision is more important than gear

test well done...!
    can't see corner softness from your pics.
    Hard to tell corner softness from resized JPEGs anyway. Hahaha.
    Exploring! :)

Blog Entries

dudes... I know this is a kopitiam thread and all. No offence but this is a discussion thread for the outing on the 7th....

we are already at page 14... ... can bring over the Nikon UWA poisoning over to our TCSS thread or not ar?

No offence ok. I myself also guilty of the super OT here... just a reminder to everyone including myself.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 2nd August 2010 at 04:41 PM.

dudes... I know this is a kopitiam thread and all. No offence but this is a discussion thread for the outing on the 7th....

we are already at page 14... ... can bring over the Nikon UWA poisoning over to our TCSS thread or not ar?

No offence ok. I myself also guilty of the super OT here... just a reminder to everyone including myself.
    sorry bro...

Let's get back on track.

any more details to finalise?
    Shooting location is different from the previous small-scale outing, right? In that case if I park at same place, will be a long walk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    sorry bro...

Let's get back on track.

Shooting location is different from the previous small-scale outing, right? In that case if I park at same place, will be a long walk.
    No need to sorry la. All of us also OT, myself included.

Will be sending out the email within the hour to attendees... will include location, parking info and everything.

As well as the homework posted earlier.

No offense taken, okayz! Moved!!!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 2nd August 2010 at 04:58 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

sorry bro...

Let's get back on track.

There's that location on the map indicated for a very nice parking spot close to our shooting location.

What time will all the seniors be there to prep themselves???

I will try to be there by 6-610 to TCSS and welcome the rest

sorry bro...

Let's get back on track.

Bros, we park next to riverside point, shd be relatively "safe" on a sat morn.. else we park per usual at carpenter street and take a slow stroll there la..
    My Flickr|My Son

to bro bertz for ur hard work in consolidating those PMs

Let me know if u need any help Bro..
    My Flickr|My Son

I will try to be there by 6-610 to TCSS and welcome the rest
    i be there at 6 as well but might need to leave ard 830 due to another appointment
    My Flickr|My Son

Ok, will be there at 6am as well... if i don't get lost trying to find the carpark.

Looking at NNB's picture in the PM, looks like it is important to get a nice spot at the centre of the bridge so that can balance out the composition from left to right?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 491213141516 ... LastLast