Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    all the best in your search! Getting it today to bring on 7Aug?
    DEFINITELY! I've already showered and changed. Leaving the house in 20mins to go Funan. Camp outside the shops. There's a copy of this Tamron being sold in the B&S section but it's a Canon mount. $699 maybe can bargain to $600. Nobody wanna buy. That's a $200-$220 discount from new and can resell for only a slight loss or break even, so hardly any risk in it too.

If i can't get it at Funan, i'll sms you for the address to MSColor where you saw the lens being sold.
    Vision is more important than gear

Blog Entries

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 15) - Clarke Quay Sunrise 7/8/2010 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    DEFINITELY! I've already showered and changed. Leaving the house in 20mins to go Funan. Camp outside the shops. There's a copy of this Tamron being sold in the B&S section but it's a Canon mount. $699 maybe can bargain to $600. Nobody wanna buy. That's a $200-$220 discount from new and can resell for only a slight loss or break even, so hardly any risk in it too.

If i can't get it at Funan, i'll sms you for the address to MSColor where you saw the lens being sold.
    BBB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BBB!!!
    BROKE BO LUI

M S Color Main Shop

Blk 711 Ang Mo Kio Central Ave 8
    #01-3501C
    Singapore 560711

Tel: 6457 6380
    Fax: 64552695
    Email: sales@mscolor.com.sg
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    Work around or work within the limitation.
    I had try stitching the TP railway station shots. I was really close to the building when doing the shots. The result is like using a fisheye lens.... Then I try to correct the perspective tilt in every shots before stitching. Building now looks more properly straight somehow... but no way near a single shot taken straight and far.

I will post both the photos when I can, to let you see.... you will laugh at my first attempt.
    Aiyah, where got we will laugh at you one? We will laugh together, coz we all make the same mistakes and some of us just happen to have a little bit more headstart in doing some things. You can laugh at my photos if you want, but condition is if you laugh, then you must also criticize what's wrong. Else I also won't learn and then where will we all end up?

Hi Daredevil123,
    I'm a newbie and have not taken part in any outings organize by CS. But my first would be one organize by Cleonbus soon. Since you are all seniors (sounds very serious) conducting very good teaching sessions, will you be willing to accept a newbie, Primary 5 student ? I'm very short leh.... may need help with my tripod when setting up... he..he..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hi Daredevil123,
    I'm a newbie and have not taken part in any outings organize by CS. But my first would be one organize by Cleonbus soon. Since you are all seniors (sounds very serious) conducting very good teaching sessions, will you be willing to accept a newbie, Primary 5 student ? I'm very short leh.... may need help with my tripod when setting up... he..he..
    You are definitely welcome! The focus of our newbie outings are very much different from the ones orgainzed by Cleonbus. They are more free and easy shoots, while ours will make you think and work harder. Different people like different kinds of outings. So you know.

If you are too short, we will bring a box for you to stand on.

Problem is this particular outing is already full. Welcome you to join the next one.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 1st August 2010 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hi Daredevil123,
    Wah! So young. I'm sure the seniors won't mind, but you must be able to take care of yourself during the outings. See how you like the outing organised by Cleon first. You have parent's consent right?

Sound very serious meh? I thought most of us here are jokers
    I think the only serious one is
    If you can figure out who that is, maybe he will teach you something. May the Force be with you...
    (I think he's the only one that still visits CB's thread, then end up I also go there coz I wondering what he post there... wa lao)
    Last edited by wildcat; 1st August 2010 at 03:45 PM.

If you're too short, I can piggyback you. BUT then it'd be almost impossible to find a tripod that tall!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    If you can figure out who that is, maybe he will teach you something. May the Force be with you...
    (I think he's the only one that still visits CB's thread, then end up I also go there coz I wondering what he post there... wa lao)
    Really cool emoticons leh bro
    I'm bookmarking them as we go along.

btw who are you referring to har?
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 1st August 2010 at 03:48 PM.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

24mm

15mm

24mm

10mm

All shot wide-open to see the worst images the Tamron 10-24mm can produce and whether i'm happy with them. Looking at these, i'm very happy. All are handheld.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Really cool emoticons leh bro
    I'm bookmarking them as we go along.

btw who are you referring to har?
    Aiyo. Just ask me lah.
    http://www.cyphercat.com/albums/a216a35d333e34/

Blog Entries

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

All shot wide-open to see the worst images the Tamron 10-24mm can produce and whether i'm happy with them. Looking at these, i'm very happy. All are handheld.
    Congrats on the new addition to the family...

Waaa tat pizza look very nice. Where you get you ate that pizza ar?

BTW, for a moment I though you bought the 24mm/1.4, made my heart skip a bit.

I think smaller (or rather FF)... 14-24mm

Yeah. nice pizza. Where you get arh?

I think smaller (or rather FF)... 14-24mm

Yeah. nice pizza. Where you get arh?
    HAHAHA, if i had bought the Nikkor 24mm f1.4, the picture would not show me eating pizza. It would show a plate of sand!!! LOL!

It's the latest "design" from Pizza Hut at Funan featuring meatball and prawnball. I bought the lens from SLR Rev. My current favourite shop for BEST prices! The lens selling for $820 at MS, $810 at TK and i got it for
    $797 CASH!!!

muahaha... i like the ur emo-rcons bro
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

[B]MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Wah congrats on ur new purchase bro.. certainly looks gd, the pizza,,err.. no, i meant the lens.. lol
    Last edited by Numnumball; 1st August 2010 at 04:21 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah congrats on ur new purchase bro.. certainly looks gd, the pizza,,err.. no, i meant the lens.. lol
    Thank you, thank you! This baby of mine only a few hours old. Yours coming soon eh...

Ok, removing my tentage from the B&S section. There's an open space there for you guys to tompang.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast