Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starhub issues…

Default Re: Starhub issues…

if that the case, your wife should get alternative line for her hp or change line .. i remember we can still use our current number and transfer to another provider with some fee. but not sure how much
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

Quote Originally Posted by voxies09 View Post
    if that the case, your wife should get alternative line for her hp or change line .. i remember we can still use our current number and transfer to another provider with some fee. but not sure how much
    reading from comments posted here about Starhub, we're really planning to switch.

Maybe get a prepaid SIM also as back up...

The thing is, with the upcoming release of the iPhone 4, if we get a new plan with Starhub (or any other provider), we'll be stuck for another 2 years and 2 years of bad service is a really long time.

The customer svc for three telcos are equally bad imho- They are almost none existence. I remember they rectify the issues faster after we sent a letter of demand and publication of a complaint for 2 of the telco on separate incidents.

on the side note on Starhub issues..

Are any of you boys & girls experiencing slow 3G network that disconnects from Starhub lately?

Seems like a short of bandwidth these days.

Also, the reception is seriously in shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post

Are any of you boys & girls experiencing slow 3G network that disconnects from Starhub lately?

my 3G modem at home is ok, but you'll notice that it works best in the morning.

Internet speed in the afternoon/evening is really bad.

**its still hard making calls during peak hours!**

Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post

I don't know about Starhub, but my 3G connection seems unstable at night. It's mostly good in the day, but in the evening / night it just becomes rubbish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12